Why isn't anyone taking about Lisa's sg?

• It seems like the song is flopping. That's why they silent.

Lisa's first song after going viral is a flop. Her fans always said money went viral because of Lisa, money made Lisa the most popular idol, blah blah blah. But her next release after money flopped.

This just proves 3 things :

1. Money did not go viral because of Lisa. It is all down to tiktok.

2. Money is more popular than Lisa herself. It did far better than Lalisa which shows Lisa's real popularity.

3. Money did not make Lisa more popular. SG did worse than her previous release.

Lisa's popularity is overrated. Removing Money, she did worse than Rose digitally. Rose did better than Lisa in Korea, Japan & America without having to go viral. Lisa isn't even the most popular in blackpink and her fans make her look like she is the most popular idol. Overrated.

Approved the thread.
  • Lisa is without any doubt the most popular female idol rn 🙄 rose's songs were gp friendly so obviously they were gonna do better and don't forget she's really popular among Korean gp.

• SG is not LISA's song. It's DJ snake okay? She has a pretty small part in it.

MONEY WAS SUNG BY LISA, SO HOW CAN ITS ACHIEVEMENTS NOT GO TO HER??????

LISA AND MONEY ARE POPULAR!!! LOOK AT HOW MUCH SHE SELL, HOW SHE CHARTS, AND HOW SHE TRENDS!!

LISA IS MORE POPULAR THAN EVER SO GET OFF YOUR DELULU TRAIN.

STOP PITTING ROSE AND LISA. YALL REALLY JUST WANNA DRAG BP ALL THE TIME DON'T YOU??

ROSE AND LISA ARE BOTH SUCCESSFUL, PRETTY, AND RICH!!!

YOU'RE STILL TROLLING UNDER THE BRIDGE!!!

BLESSED BE FOR YOU REALLY NEED IT OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Because it flopped even here

• It's not surprising SG flopped. It was really boring.

Money got viral because people hopped on the trend and it was a catchy TikTok song.

• So now Money shouldn't be considered a Lisa song bc it went viral... Ok... Stay pressed while Lisa is living her best life and obviously i can't say the same about you, anon coward!

• it's not even her song

• Disagree about the not popular. Lisa is popular, especially in SEA and China. In America I would say she is more or less equal to Rose, Jennie is the most popular there.

I agree with you about MONEY being bigger than Lisa herself, Lisa reach was shown in LALISA release, it smashed YT meaning she is popular in ASIA that uses YT more than Spotify for songs

I wouldn't say MONEY made any change in LISA popularity in America/Europe, she is still of the same popularity there.

• Lisa has 30 seconds at the end of the song how is it HER song

Go blame DJ Snake or Megan Thee Stallion who are both much bigger than Lisa, especially Megan in the US

Or Ozuna who had over an entire minute just to himself

• So MONEY, 100% sung and performed and promoted by Lisa, is not Lisa's song because it was too successful

SG, a song in which Lisa has only 30 seconds in the last minute, did not film an in-person MV for, and has never promoted, is her song and her song only because it id not do as well

KPOP stans are an exceptionally stupid when it comes to discrediting BP/Lisa

• She had like 15 seconds of singing on SG and she isn't a very good singer either!!

She should of had a rap part at least..... and also the song was really really really bad, even worse than lalisa

• Because after 3 YEARS of hype and featuring some of the biggest stars in European music, LatAm music and US music it tanked, like bad bad. Would you talk about it? They hyped it for so fucking long too, every time Snake psted or talked about it they would trend it world wide.

They were so sure Lalisa would smash and it didn't at all and then they were so so confident Monet was all her, but nah. It's just a joke song from TikTok that'll be remembered as a meme.

It's super enjoyable since Lisa stans always jump on everyone for 'flopping' so to see them suffer twice in a few months was absolutely brilliant.

• Yall love to discredit Lisa god knows why but we all know the truth even if some of you try to deny it and come with shitty ass excuses to discredit her and push someone else as if they have more individual power in kpop industry than her rn. There isn't, stats speak for itself.

• we're not talking about it because we knew you would instead OP ;-)

• It's super enjoyable since Lisa stans always jump on everyone for 'flopping' so to see them suffer twice in a few months was absolutely brilliant.

you are weird, having a fetish over this?? A loser! Talk like this in your main, ooh, i forgot, you must be a coward too.

• you are weird, having a fetish over this?? A loser! Talk like this in your main, ooh, i forgot, you must be a coward too.

See this kind of salt and desperation, it's amazing.

next time don't shit talk every other groups and her stans won't be made to eat so much shit lol.

• See this kind of salt and desperation, it's amazing.

next time don't shit talk every other groups and her stans won't be made to eat so much shit lol.

Desperation? I'm not the one basing my life achievements with my faves achievements kkkkk I'm happy with my own life enough to not go looking around for others "fails" to feel better. Loser. And yes, keep the generalization, keep it.

• Lisa is without any doubt the most popular female idol rn 🙄 rose's songs were gp friendly so obviously they were gonna do better and don't forget she's really popular among Korean gp.

I don't think Lisa is the most popular female. Jennie will do better than Lisa everywhere even if she releases tomorrow. Lisa's popularity is overrated.

It's not surprising SG flopped. It was really boring.

Money got viral because people hopped on the trend and it was a catchy TikTok song.

She had like 15 seconds of singing on SG and she isn't a very good singer either!!

She should of had a rap part at least..... and also the song was really really really bad, even worse than lalisa

If SG had Jennie, it would have done far better than what it is doing now. Lisa's popularity didn't do anything for sg showing that her popularity is overrated. Money is not viral because of Lisa. It is viral on its own.

So now Money shouldn't be considered a Lisa song bc it went viral... Ok... Stay pressed while Lisa is living her best life and obviously i can't say the same about you, anon coward!

Who said it isn't her song? It is her song but the song's popularity is not on her. It went viral because of someone else. The records it broke were because of someone else. Using that song's popularity to make lisa look more popular is dumb. Lisa's popularity is overrated.

I don't have to wear uncomfortable clothes unlike Lisa. Just shows who's living better life.

Because it flopped even here

Lisa's fans are success stans. They aren't talking about Lalisa now that Money is more popular. Even though Lalisa represents Lisa more than Money.

Lisa's popularity is overrated. She isn't even the most popular in blackpink and you all want to say she is the most popular overall lol :angryr:

it's not even her song

Lisa has 30 seconds at the end of the song how is it HER song

Go blame DJ Snake or Megan Thee Stallion who are both much bigger than Lisa, especially Megan in the US

Or Ozuna who had over an entire minute just to himself

Granted but if she is the most popular kpop idol, she should have brought some attention to the song. But it flopped hard. That just proves Lisa's popularity is overrated.

Disagree about the not popular. Lisa is popular, especially in SEA and China. In America I would say she is more or less equal to Rose, Jennie is the most popular there.

I agree with you about MONEY being bigger than Lisa herself, Lisa reach was shown in LALISA release, it smashed YT meaning she is popular in ASIA that uses YT more than Spotify for songs

I wouldn't say MONEY made any change in LISA popularity in America/Europe, she is still of the same popularity there.

Not saying she is not popular but her fans say she is the most popular kpop idol when Jennie and Jungkook are there.

Finally someone who agrees with the facts.

So MONEY, 100% sung and performed and promoted by Lisa, is not Lisa's song because it was too successful

SG, a song in which Lisa has only 30 seconds in the last minute, did not film an in-person MV for, and has never promoted, is her song and her song only because it id not do as well

I didn't say Money isn't Lisa's song. I also didn't say SG is Lisa's song. Don't put words in my mouth.

I'm just saying Money is not popular because of Lisa and did not make Lisa more popular than she already was. If Money had made Lisa even tiny bit more popular then SG her next single would have not been a flop. Even though it isn't her song. Fans give attention to every song released by their faves but no one talked or is talking about SG because it is a flop. Just goes on to show that Lisa's popularity is overrated.

Because after 3 YEARS of hype and featuring some of the biggest stars in European music, LatAm music and US music it tanked, like bad bad. Would you talk about it? They hyped it for so fucking long too, every time Snake psted or talked about it they would trend it world wide.

They were so sure Lalisa would smash and it didn't at all and then they were so so confident Monet was all her, but nah. It's just a joke song from TikTok that'll be remembered as a meme.

It's super enjoyable since Lisa stans always jump on everyone for 'flopping' so to see them suffer twice in a few months was absolutely brilliant.

They're still in denial. First flop on korean digitals for blackpink. Did worse than Rose in Japan and American. The only saving grace for her is YouTube where Thailand kids are bambarding the cafes to stream her song 24×7. She was doing worse than Rose on Spotify till Money went viral because of someone else. And now they saying she is the most popular kpop idol. She isn't even more popular than her members. I am confident even Jisoo who is called the least popular will do better than Lisa with her debut. It is out there Lisa's popularity is overrated.

Yall love to discredit Lisa god knows why but we all know the truth even if some of you try to deny it and come with shitty ass excuses to discredit her and push someone else as if they have more individual power in kpop industry than her rn. There isn't, stats speak for itself.

Stats show that she was doing worse than Rose before someone made her song go viral. Stats also show that the supposed biggest kpop idol got a flop on the next release after going viral.

If you're still thinking she is more popular than Jungkook or Jennie, you're just dumb.

we're not talking about it because we knew you would instead OP ;-)

We have great compatibility. Let's go on a date then. Hit me up in the dms :*

you are weird, having a fetish over this?? A loser! Talk like this in your main, ooh, i forgot, you must be a coward too.

Lisa has haters because of her fans. Her fans overrated her popularity for years just to see that she is the least popular blackpink member.

See this kind of salt and desperation, it's amazing.

You're savage sis :cryingr:

Desperation? I'm not the one basing my life achievements with my faves achievements kkkkk I'm happy with my own life enough to not go looking around for others "fails" to feel better. Loser. And yes, keep the generalization, keep it.

You're bursting veins over someone not calling your fave the most popular. That is what you call desperation.

• OP you are trying so hard. Can't believe you quoted almost every comment, touch some grass.

So MONEY, 100% sung and performed and promoted by Lisa, is not Lisa's song because it was too successful

This one ended you and your thread

• Its cus Money is still going strong so all the attention is on Money, it kinda overshadowed SG imo, if they have released the song after a while it would do much better

• SG was a flop because it sucked and dJ snake was depending too much on lisa for the clout. I hope he learned his lesson and release better music.

• Op quoting everyone bc they want Lisa to be called a flop, sure Jan.

But just know one thing, if you portray this disgusting feeling against Lisa bc of Lisa fans then you are dumb. Nothing more nothing less.

And it's funny how some agreeing with you are "savage", but the ones don't agreeing are delusional. You are a hater who has nothing in your life and go around like a mouse trying to see other's fail. Weird.

• OP you are trying so hard. Can't believe you quoted almost every comment, touch some grass.

This one ended you and your thread

People replied to my thread and I'm replying them back. What is wrong with that? You never used forums I guess.

Read my reply to the reply you quoted. That user tried to deflect the thread by saying something that I never said because they also know that Lisa's popularity is overrated. The thread might have ended if I didn't have any response to that reply but I did have a response there.

I don't know why you would want to end me. I am a human just like everyone else. Are you murderer? Because only those type of people say these things.

Its cus Money is still going strong so all the attention is on Money, it kinda overshadowed SG imo, if they have released the song after a while it would do much better

Good point. Others in this thread cannot make points without going personal so good to see someone with human behaviour.

SG was a flop because it sucked and dJ snake was depending too much on lisa for the clout. I hope he learned his lesson and release better music.

The song not being good is one of the reasons. But if someone releasing a song is popular enough then the song atleast gets a decent peak. Eg. Stuck with you. SG was flop. Big flop. You're just proving my point that Lisa's popularity is overrated.

Op quoting everyone bc they want Lisa to be called a flop, sure Jan.

But just know one thing, if you portray this disgusting feeling against Lisa bc of Lisa fans then you are dumb. Nothing more nothing less.

And it's funny how some agreeing with you are "savage", but the ones don't agreeing are delusional. You are a hater who has nothing in your life and go around like a mouse trying to see other's fail. Weird.

I am not calling Lisa flop. If you want to call her flop do so yourself.

I haven't said anything disgusting about Lisa.

I haven't called anyone delusional.

Stop putting words in my mouth.

I called that reply savage because they replied mildly to the user who was attacking them proving what that user was implying in their first reply of Lisa's stans being toxic.

I don't know why you are getting personal here. You don't even know me in real life and I haven't said anything vile about any human being here ;(

• Op quoting everyone bc they want Lisa to be called a flop, sure Jan.

Not really, Lisa fans have been and continue to be some of the most abusive and disgusting fans in Kpop. Her fans are hated by almost everyone. Even fans of the other 3 BP members. They have 0 issue mocking everyone elses charting or even being worse than that.

Lisa has never called them out or told them to stop and if they are going to trash our faves ya'll con't get to say 'you're just as bad'!!! Well okay, so what? You reap what you sow and in this case Lilies are a laughing stock on social media right now.

• Lisa's popularity is overrated. Lisa isn't even the most popular in blackpink and her fans make her look like she is the most popular idol. Overrated.

This are your quotes, how many times are you going to call Lisa overrated? You aren't hating anyone?? Please, you are super jealous of Lisa success and you are doing anything to downplay her. Just say you hate her and stop this victim playing when you are attacking Lisa for nothing, just bc you are an ass.

• OP is funny af so I can't take any of their criticisms serious. you should consider becoming a lisa akgae since we're all clowns here. :pepe-clown-gear:

• So MONEY, 100% sung and performed and promoted by Lisa, is not Lisa's song because it was too successful

/close thread

• Because SG isn't Lisa's and there are three more artists to draw their fans to listen to the song. Kpop fans wont stream a song where she sings towards the second half of it, thats no brainer.

But the song is good and I think she did great.

• Not really, Lisa fans have been and continue to be some of the most abusive and disgusting fans in Kpop. Her fans are hated by almost everyone. Even fans of the other 3 BP members. They have 0 issue mocking everyone elses charting or even being worse than that.

Lisa has never called them out or told them to stop and if they are going to trash our faves ya'll con't get to say 'you're just as bad'!!! Well okay, so what? You reap what you sow and in this case Lilies are a laughing stock on social media right now.

Her fans call her the biggest k-pop idol but she cannot even do the things the biggest k-pop idol should. Her debut song was flop in Korea. Charted lower than Rose in Japan and US. Only did well on YouTube because all the Thai kids were streaming 24×7 there. Money was doing worse than Gone before it went viral because of someone else. SG is a big flop even though it has her name on it. If someone is getting called the most popular k-pop idol then they should not do as bad as this. Jisoo will do better numbers than her I think.

This are your quotes, how many times are you going to call Lisa overrated? You aren't hating anyone?? Please, you are super jealous of Lisa success and you are doing anything to downplay her. Just say you hate her and stop this victim playing when you are attacking Lisa for nothing, just bc you are an ass.

I never called Lisa overrated. Stop putting words in my mouth. I only called her popularity overrated and I gave reasons why I think so. It is reasonable to think her popularity is overrated. Read OP to know why people can think like that. That is not hating on Lisa. I am not jealous of Lisa's success. I am not downplaying her. I'm just showing you the reality that is Lisa is not the most popular k-pop idol. Heck she isn't even the most popular Blackpink member.

I am not victim playing and I haven't attacked Lisa at all. You are attacking me and making personal remarks about me and my life without even knowing me. Read your own quotes.

Lisa is living her best life and obviously i can't say the same about you, anon coward!

you are dumb. Nothing more nothing less.

You are a hater who has nothing in your life and go around like a mouse trying to see other's fail. Weird.

you are an ass.

Even this wasn't anon, you might have doxxed me by now just for saying your fave is not the most popular.

OP is funny af so I can't take any of their criticisms serious. you should consider becoming a lisa akgae since we're all clowns here. :pepe-clown-gear:

I am not criticising anyone. I am just showing you all the reality.

/close thread

Why close the thread? That user was just trying to deflect from the actual content of the thread by saying something that I never said because they don't have reply to OP. They didn't reply me back after quoting them because everyone here knows that Lisa's popularity is overrated. You just don't want to admit it.

Because SG isn't Lisa's and there are three more artists to draw their fans to listen to the song. Kpop fans wont stream a song where she sings towards the second half of it, thats no brainer.

But the song is good and I think she did great.

Yeah but if she is the biggest k-pop idol and her song going viral made her more popular than she already was then the song should not have flop. It should have atleast had good peak if not longevity. Since it does not have decent peak that just shows the popularity of everyone involved including Lisa.

• Lisa stans just dragged Jungkook for plastic surgery but when we clap back with her ugly pre Dr Kim photos we're bad guys..

SG Tankef because lillies attacked Megan and her fandom for not following Lisa on ig.

Also they were mad we said Megan is the only female rapper on the song.

• Neither is right. You gotta learn to call it out or "clap back" without stooping down to that level. Believe it or not, retaliating by doing the same exact thing is still spiteful and low.

SG Tankef because lillies attacked Megan and her fandom for not following Lisa on ig.

That isn't right of them.

Also they were mad we said Megan is the only female rapper on the song.

That isn't right either. It's okay to not think of Lisa as a rapper because that's your opinion, but you know what you're doing when you say that to them. If they say that in regards about one of your favorites, you would interpret it as shade.

You can call out bad behavior without adding your own shade to it. That just causes finger-pointing, and we all know that never ends. Some people love participating in it because maybe it's stress relief for them somehow, but not everyone does.

• It's so funny how only Lisa is blamed and dragged for SG. Seethe more.

kpop stans in general love discrediting other idols except their faves lol

• "You're bursting veins over someone not calling your fave the most popular" says OP while writing a post where they're bursting veins :clown:

• Lalisa just departed the spotify top200 pretty quickly also. When the biggest star in Kpop fails to live up to the name lol.

• Lalisa just departed the spotify top200 pretty quickly also. When the biggest star in Kpop fails to live up to the name lol.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This thread contains 8 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!