which stan in cringier company stan or stock stan?

• imagine monitoring stock prices graphs of companies. extreme cringe.

Approved the thread.
  • stock stan ofcos lol.Why would u pay attention to stocks especially from the companies u don't like.

• stock stan bc most of them dont even know how it works lmao

• The cringiest are those that are both company stans and stock stans lol. Shout out to those hybe stans who keep monitoring Lee Sooman's shares' sales.

Get a life losers :pepe-toast:

• Stocks are interesting

Hate company stans

• Stock stan. At least the others are there for the groups and music I guess (still sheeps though :pepe-peek: )

• i can understand why some are cmpany stan

but stock stan is strange2x

• people clowning on stock stans here. just say youre 12 and move on, nothing wrong with keeping up to date with how a company is doing economically.

• Stock stans for sure. Like how a company's money will affect your life in any way. At least if you stan a company its just because you like their content so its understandable. Its not any different than a Nintendo stan, Apple stan etc (lol not sure theyre actually called like that but we can all agree theyre pretty common).

But stocks... Lol. I'd only be interested if it was my own.

• people clowning on stock stans here. just say youre 12 and move on, nothing wrong with keeping up to date with how a company is doing economically.

Youre not the warren buffett you think you are just because you hype a rich company's stocks

• I would say stock stans.

I don't know about company stans though.

• Stock stans for sure. Like how a company's money will affect your life in any way. At least if you stan a company its just because you like their content so its understandable. Its not any different than a Nintendo stan, Apple stan etc (lol not sure theyre actually called like that but we can all agree theyre pretty common).

But stocks... Lol. I'd only be interested if it was my own.

what if i have stocks in these companies ?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!