why are some fans triggered if their faves' music is not liked by the public like they do?

Approved the thread.
  • the public doesn't even care about kpop enough to listen to new songs, aside from a few groups

• A desperate need for validation? If I'm certain that I like something I wouldn't care less if no one else likes it. But I guess some people need approval from others.

• I've seen way more people use it as an excuse to shit on groups than actual fans caring.

• They see their faves' music as an extension of themselves?

• Coping mechanism. If the song becomes a hit, public opinion matters but if it flops suddenly they wre tasteless and always hsve been. Ah yeah and charts don't matter since their fave is aiming "international".

• Coz it means that their effort to hype up their faves are wasted

• They're success stans. If they cared about their faves music they wouldn't get so worked up over charts

• Coping mechanism. If the song becomes a hit, public opinion matters but if it flops suddenly they wre tasteless and always hsve been. Ah yeah and charts don't matter since their fave is aiming "international".

what if it flops international too? What now?

• they claim to not care about charts but gets worked up when people say another group is doing better than thei faves.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!