THE NORMALISED RACISM IFANS HAVE AGAINST KOREANS

• assuming every single kpop idol or korean celebrity has had plastic surgery done, do y'all not realise how problematic this is? this is like assuming every American is fat because of stereotypes except worse since some of you will actively laugh and clown fans who say their idols have havent had P.S done.

Approved the thread.
  • when you cant reach But you still try - Squirrel Reaching For Nut | Meme  Generator

and u aint even getting acorns for this

• I'm half Korean and I get asked that so often that I just take it as a compliment that I'm super pretty

• Why do you wanna be wrong so much?

• No this is true it's weird that people assume most if not all Koreans have gotten some kind of PS. Don't you see how stereotypical that is?

• No this is true it's weird that people assume most if not all Koreans have gotten some kind of PS. Don't you see how stereotypical that is?

No, not really. I know eyelids are a common surgery but I’ve ever met anyone who’s said… those Koreans and their plastic surgery… it’s normally always music.

• how is that racist? i thought you were going to talk about something actually serious lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!