Onces living in the past

• can't accept twice has been on decline

true? or true?

Approved the thread.
  • A troll attempt so bad that even 6 hours in the anon section and you still can't get anyone to say anything. Well, congrats on your first response with me! lmao

• They’ll get their reality check when Twice flops on charts again

• TWICE and Onces living rent-free in people's heads.

• Twice goes up but you don't

• They only talk about 2016. But again which other year should they talk about? 2020? Lol

• hmm I think they just pulled out another hit internationally with great longevity?

not like they wasn't as successful as before in korea doesn't mean they are declining duh

next time post it by your original account to show your amazement!

- stay safe! -

• Every 3 months they get humbled by flopping digitals in Korea or falling physical numbers in Japan but they still get back to this big ego that doesn't match reality, smh :sweatr:

• Ever since twice were outed as talentless posers that pretended they could sing it looks like the public eyes were open

• Is this the narrative people put on older groups while they are still doing well?

• Scientist debut on charts being even lower than The Feels and they don't have the English single excuse anymore 💀

• I’m sorry but this is their worse tt to date I couldn’t even listen to the whole song 🤕 what the hell was jype thinking

• Twice hasn’t done well in a long time I think the whole then not being able to sing their own songs really damaged their career lol I know I’m looking forward to their encores to see :pepe-hehe:

• Twice hasn’t done well in a long time I think the whole then not being able to sing their own songs really damaged their career lol I know I’m looking forward to their encores to see :pepe-hehe:

I think they'll do well this time. I feel bad now for that encore disaster but somehow i know that some once using distorted mr removed blackpink deserve it. How the turntables moment at that time

• Looks like they flopped. As expected of NGG

• Their last peak was in 2019 with, Fancy and Feel Special, I think they have the potential to comeback bigger, but they're definitely declining in popularity right now. The feels actually helped them pick up some steam, but it all got crush with scientist.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Only 2 b-sides in Top 1000 :pepe-life-support: No one is tuning in for their music

• I wonder why less Koreans are running in to their music 😢

• Decline yet The Feels is currently higher on Spotify global than both Lalisa and her collab that was hyped for three fukcing years. Only a meme song doing better right now.

Also 700k sales without needing to ebeg for half their sales or have like 7 versions.

• Decline yet The Feels is currently higher on Spotify global than both Lalisa and her collab that was hyped for three fukcing years. Only a meme song doing better right now.

Also 700k sales without needing to ebeg for half their sales or have like 7 versions.

4 versions and 36 different covers + a billion photocards.... It sounds at least as desperate to me.. and it's JYP we know how they do, 700k on Gaon but won't even do 400k on Hanteo lol

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

700+ ?!!??! Dang..

Only 2 b-sides in Top 1000 :pepe-life-support: No one is tuning in for their music

Their b-sides never charted well. They're a title track group.

The random lisa drag for no reason. The meme song that u all want to put down so much is what u wish your irrelevant group achieved. It's one of the biggest kpop song ever. The only reason twice got 700k was because their fans didn't want to be humiliated by rookie group aespa. The feels is a flop in front of money. Know your group's God damn place which is beneath blackpink's foot.

• The random lisa drag for no reason. The meme song that u all want to put down so much is what u wish your irrelevant group achieved. It's one of the biggest kpop song ever. The only reason twice got 700k was because their fans didn't want to be humiliated by rookie group aespa. The feels is a flop in front of money. Know your group's God damn place which is beneath blackpink's foot.

Irrelevant group? Same group that is charting higher on Spotify than Lalisa and her tanked collab...ouch. Say thank you Squid Game and Tik Tok.

And no Twice got 700k cos interest grew, you should know your faves take a while year off to start ebegging again so they can sell high. Twice coming back every other week and still selling. Next.

• Irrelevant group? Same group that is charting higher on Spotify than Lalisa and her tanked collab...ouch. Say thank you Squid Game and Tik Tok.

And no Twice got 700k cos interest grew, you should know your faves take a while year off to start ebegging again so they can sell high. Twice coming back every other week and still selling. Next.

No interest is there. Twice doing only 7 million debut for their new album on Spotify. Lalisa is already past hundred million on Spotify. Lalisa is also a solo attempt. I would like to see where twice solos end up. Try again. Irrelevant group who is a flop in Korea or anywhere.

• Talking about Hanteo gaps? The Albumb is at like 795k right now, but at like 1.437m on Gaon, what's that? Like a 630,000 ish gap? I don't think theirs anything wrong with that to be fair, but come on you gonna talk about Hanteo Gaon ratios with that?

4 versions and 36 different covers + a billion photocards.... It sounds at least as desperate to me.. and it's JYP we know how they do, 700k on Gaon but won't even do 400k on Hanteo lol

• stayc girls

External Content twitter.com

• This thread contains 3 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!