Bullying in AKP

• Are you guys really okay with the lengths some of you guys go to just to defend a bunch of multi millionares who couldnt give two shits about you? genuinely curious.

Approved the thread.
  • I hate it when people join together and harass others

• ... that sounds like it's coming from a sore wound.

• Even though I really don't support those few known users talking shit about some groups but users here surely bully them badly and twist their words.

• the thing im not ok with is you guys demonizing certain behaviors from one group of users, but completely ignoring those same behaviors when they're done by another group of people, or yourselves. look in the mirror.

• ... that sounds like it's coming from a sore wound.

nah just tired of witnessing people in this forum taking things said about their faves as personally as if it was said about them, also the hypocrisy of hating on netizens for bullying idols when you guys do the same to users here.

• the thing im not ok with is you guys demonizing certain behaviors from one group of users, but completely ignoring those same behaviors when they're done by another group of people, or yourselves. look in the mirror.

if i ever see this behaviour I call it out so don't generalise. also people demonising one and not the other doesn't make the first behaviour ok just because someone else did it and got away with it.

• Are you guys really okay with the lengths some of you guys go to just to defend a bunch of multi millionares who couldnt give two shits about you? genuinely curious.

what does this have to do with bullying tho? ppl will always defend their faves, and it may not be rational.

is this about a thread from yesterday perhaps? :/:/

• Question : Then why many bash 'my oppas' who don't give two shits about you?

Also, This is akp, where else do I defend 'my oppas'?

Never dwelt on this irl. Out of akp, out of mind.

• if i ever see this behaviour I call it out so don't generalise. also people demonising one and not the other doesn't make the first behaviour ok just because someone else did it and got away with it.

idk ho you can say tagging a user in a thread thats not even about them is bullying. grow up!

• I feel bad for the ones that were bullied out of the forum

• So many people have left this forum because people can't accept any opinion that doesn't line up with their own. It's always "not that deep" until they're jumping 13 year olds for no reason. :rolleyes:

• idk ho you can say tagging a user in a thread thats not even about them is bullying. grow up!

Grow up and say it in the thread without hiding behind anon. Hypocrites forgetting that y’all do the same to other “troll” users.

• Grow up and say it in the thread without hiding behind anon. Hypocrites forgetting that y’all do the same to other “troll” users.

actually don't say it in the thread because the thread will get taken down for being derailed.

maybe make ur own thread to talk about this imo.

• lmao the user who made the bullying thread is the same one who said they're bullied because people make fun of them when they made a ridiculous thread.

• Grow up and say it in the thread without hiding behind anon. Hypocrites forgetting that y’all do the same to other “troll” users.

please, i'll say it off anon. its only anon bc this thread is in the anon section lol

• Summoning your gang of friends to bully and mock members of certain fandom, then mocking them further when they complain about being bullied. I want to know what you think of that kinda behaviour.

• Summoning your gang of friends to bully and mock members of certain fandom, then mocking them further when they complain about being bullied. I want to know what you think of that kinda behaviour.

I would need more details :pepe-notes: say the fandoms outright and what "gang of friends" you're talking about, if you're shy put it in a spoiler tag :pepe-toast:

• Some do go a bit overboard

I hope u're not talking about the drama taglist because that's a taglist for people to watch drama not to bully other people lol :pepestare:

• I hope u're not talking about the drama taglist because that's a taglist for people to watch drama not to bully other people lol :pepestare:

That's exactly what I'm refering to. How many times members of that fandom have complained about that taglist cos they felt bullied/harassed. Everytime they are gaslighted and further mocked by those gang of bullies. Then the leader of the bully gang goes around preaching about bullying which is ironic cos they never for once tried to understand our perspectives when we repeatedly said why we dont like those taglist. Maybe a bit of self-reflection and self-awareness is needed, I guess. Let's try to learn from the billionaire and try to grow and change like he did.

• if you have a problem with being targetted figure it out in dms.

stop dragging the whole fucking forum into it. you're blowing things out of proportion.

and if you really did feel that hurt/threatened then talk to a mod or an akp staff member that can help you confront said user(s).

• it's always musty ass armys trying to live out their Regina George fantasies online.

• if you have a problem with being targetted figure it out in dms.

stop dragging the whole fucking forum into it. you're blowing things out of proportion.

and if you really did feel that hurt/threatened then talk to a mod or an akp staff member that can help you confront said user(s).

its a forum so im allowed to voice my opinion, its also in anons so you can just ignore this thread next time if it triggers you that much.

• That's exactly what I'm refering to. How many times members of that fandom have complained about that taglist cos they felt bullied/harassed. Everytime they are gaslighted and further mocked by those gang of bullies. Then the leader of the bully gang goes around preaching about bullying which is ironic cos they never for once tried to understand our perspectives when we repeatedly said why we dont like those taglist. Maybe a bit of self-reflection and self-awareness is needed, I guess. Let's try to learn from the billionaire and try to grow and change like he did.

what fandom :melon_think: They aren't a bully gang and not all of them are friends lol,some never even talked to each other i think.It's just a taglist for people who don't want to be left out from the drama.

• what fandom :melon_think: They aren't a bully gang and not all of them are friends lol,some never even talked to each other i think.It's just a taglist for people who don't want to be left out from the drama.

And their idea of watching drama is randomly entering threads, picking a target to mock and gang up on and kekeking with other members of that taglist. Obviously, bullies will deny being one. I just find it funny when those people turn around and preach about the such topic asking others to be open-minded. It would be better if they start taking their own advice.

• I would need more details :pepe-notes: say the fandoms outright and what "gang of friends" you're talking about, if you're shy put it in a spoiler tag :pepe-toast:

it's that certain fandom with main character syndrome :pepe-notes: you know WHO

• im not bob but ok

yeah bob is upfront about their opinion.....without hiding

• And their idea of watching drama is randomly entering threads, picking a target to mock and gang up on and kekeking with other members of that taglist. Obviously, bullies will deny being one. I just find it funny when those people turn around and preach about the such topic asking others to be open-minded. It would be better if they start taking their own advice.

I'm not even on the taglist lol and only several people from that taglist actually join when getting tagged.Even if they aren't tagged it's just the usual thing ,people coming onto threads and kekeke and mock when users made some dumb threads.U shouldn't make those kind of ridiculous threads in the 1st place lol if u don't want to be kekeked.

• it's that certain fandom with main character syndrome :pepe-notes: you know WHO

It's pathetic how you guys continue making mockery of such serious topic. Yet shamelessly go around preaching.

• This thread contains 28 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!