AKP people sound like they want idols to be responsible for the wrongs done to them, not the wrongs they actually committed(Cheating, bullying, conflicts)

• Given light of alot of recent scandals, it seems like AKP users want idols to take responsibility for the wrongs that people in their lives committed against them not just the action they actually committed.

Users here want Kwon Mina to be responsible for all the girls who supposedly stole their man, not just the one she "stole".

People want idols who got into cheating controversy to be responsible for the all boys and girls that cheated on them.

And idols accused of school bullying, to be responsible for any bullying they personally went through.

I dont think screaming at idols is gonna help any of you

My recommendations of whats more useful:

1. Find the girls/boys who stole your man, expose them to their current SO
    2. If someone cheated on you, make sure you find whoever they dated on social media and let them know
    3. If they are getting married, crash their weddings, DRUNK
    4. Find people who bullied you in school, expose them on LinkedIn or to their current coworkers

Take your revenge from people who wronged you OR get some therapy

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I literally don't care about idol's love lives. Like whether they cheat or don't cheat. It doesn't affect me. While I have my own views as to bullying, I try to not care either because again it doesn't affect me.

I understand why users feel affected though but in the end, these idols don't know us. We aren't related and we're most likely never gonna be in a personal relationship with them.

~ ω

• I literally don't care about idol's love lives. Like whether they cheat or don't cheat. It doesn't affect me. While I have my own views as to bullying, I try to not care either because again it doesn't affect me.

I understand why users feel affected though but in the end, these idols don't know us. We aren't related and we're most likely never gonna be in a personal relationship with them.

I don't care, if I don't like the actions of an idol I simply unstan or ignore. I feel like you have to have a deeply troubled personality to go after someone you don't know with so much passion for an extended period of time.

for most people here doesnt seem to be just the action

they really act like the pain was inflicted directly on to them

Thats not healthy for them, most of them need therapy

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• tbh I like to make fun of losers like Kris Wu but it gets old pretty fast, like 2 or 3 days and I'll stop caring. some people literally live to shit on random ass idols with random ass controversies :pepestare: I need therapy too but what they need is whats known as shock therapy

I mean Kris Wu is an extreme example lol

but things like Kwon Mina situation, people online literally acted like she stole their bf lol

• I think love lifes are more personal and stupid for anyone to comment on. But on the topic of bullying, i don't think it has anything to do with personal feelings. That's like saying if you care someone got murdered, you have problems with someone murdered in your family. We can all tell right from wrong, and naturally know a kid picking on another kid is wrong.

I know we shouldn't hold people accountable for things they did as a child, but that's not what is happening in kpop. Holding them accountable would be a legal process. If your a celebrity, you HAVE to be liked by the public. Something coming up in your past can change this, it doesn't have to just be bullying.

So no, people don't want idols to be held responsible if they were bullied, they just don't want to support someone like that, and that's their right. Soojin and others aren't going to jail, they just can't be idols/celebrities.

• do you mean this in the sense of projecting your problems onto idols? if so it makes sense, not just with scandals but with mental health too, a lot of fans project their mental health onto an idol because they struggle with it, but the same goes with scandals. but with scandals like bullying, you kind of have to get why people sometimes project onto these idols because they see it like their bully has gotten off free again, so it brings out trauma, yeah a lot of these kpop fans probably do need therapy, but don't forget that idols are influencers too, and there "expected" to be good people in young kpop fans eyes.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• I agreed up until the bullying part. Bullying has always been a serious issue but even moreso in Korea where it borders on actual crime. I think it's insensitive to accuse users of projecting for justly supporting the removal of bullies from groups. If only they weren't selective about it though, turning a blind eye when their faves are the ones in the hot seat.

The bigger issue I see is users who get so emotionally attached to these idols (who they don't even know) and end up worshiping them beyond reason, to the point they will make excuses, turn a blind eye, or attack people for speaking out against them. That's how people like Kris Wu, Seungri, Yoochun and etc. get away with the thingd they got away with for so long.

• I don’t care about an idol’s personal life even though I consider cheating wrong, it’s the misdemeanours that are worse that I’ll have reservations about. Bullying isn’t acceptable in any form imo and it can have lasting implications for the idol concerned. It’s the victim that needs nurturing in my view, not the perpetrator.

I don't care, if I don't like the actions of an idol I simply unstan or ignore. I feel like you have to have a deeply troubled personality to go after someone you don't know with so much passion for an extended period of time.

do you mean this in the sense of projecting your problems onto idols? if so it makes sense, not just with scandals but with mental health too, a lot of fans project their mental health onto an idol because they struggle with it, but the same goes with scandals. but with scandals like bullying, you kind of have to get why people sometimes project onto these idols because they see it like their bully has gotten off free again, so it brings out trauma, yeah a lot of these kpop fans probably do need therapy, but don't forget that idols are influencers too, and there "expected" to be good people in young kpop fans eyes.

This.

I feel like this should be the normal reaction. Whatever an idol does, shouldn't have such a major impact on someone's life, feelings or thoughts. If it does to a negative extent, then it's unhealthy.

And yeah, a lot of K-pop fans probably really do need therapy or consult or some other help, because they're projecting their own traumas on some idols or situations or because they don't (yet) know how to deal with their own traumas, fears and anxieties well.

As for the bullying, while bullying should be addressed, no doubt about it. But blowing things up out of reasonable proportions and turning things into a witch hunt, making some idol or celeb into a symbolic scapegoat for all the wrongs done to people, that isn't it. That's just simply looking for catharsis in a selfish way, like how lynch mobs hanged people (no matter if the guy deserved it for the alleged crime, or no matter whether he was even really guilty or not).

When I read about most of these 'bullying' scandals, the accounts of both sides, a lot of it just doesn't feel like bullying at all. But more like people had a fight and each went their own way, or people couldn't get along, or there was a conflict or disagreement within the group.

Should people get punished when they had a fight, and harsh things were said and one side felt hurt about it for a long time?

Should people get punished when they treat some in their group more warmly than others because they have a closer bond?

Should someone get punished when they say something that's not nice about a person, after they had a disagreement?

Should someone get punished when they happened to have hung out with a group for some time, when that group was sometimes mean to a person, even when he/she herself didn't do or say that to that person or wasn't even around when most of it happened?

Should someone get punished for something not nice said to a person, once or twice?

Should someone get punished for ignoring or being distant to someone else because they're not friends, or because they broke up as friends after a fight?

Should you get punished because of hearsay, that someone heard from others that a group of people that you happened to hang around with sometimes said something bad about that person?

Even when you might have replied 'yes' on some of those situations above, these weren't bullying.

Yet they were elevated to grand, shocking bullying cases.

I get the feeling that, just like K-pop fans are prone to project their own traumas and fears onto cases involving idols and celebs, the same happens with a number of the victims, where all the hurt and pain they experienced in their teen years gets projected onto that one idol/celeb, even when that idol or celeb wasn't even actively involved or the cause for the majority of that pain.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!