Chanyeol's beautiful singing in A Song for Meissa

• His voice is so beautiful please

:pepecute:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Military is doing him good

:pepeflushed:

Back to topic; as much as I love his rapping I love Chanyeol's singing a lot as well and I am glad he has been getting more vocal parts in EXO :lover1:

Chanyeol seems passionate and serious about singing. He has shared some of his beautiful covers with us. This is probably my fav. :pepe-sad:

External Content www.youtube.com

Also we could hear his singing more through his subunit with Sehun, collabs and osts^^

It also has been exactly 1 year since Minimal warm is released with Chanyeol's soothing and pretty voice :siptear:

External Content www.youtube.com

Bonus: Make way for Musical Actor PCY

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!