i would like to see a kpop group in which vocal/ rap line only sings/ raps and dance line only dances.

• So the vocal and rap line will be making the song while dance line will be performing it and appearing in the MV. On stage performances; vocal/ rap line will sing/ rap and dance line will dance to the song. But instead of as a backup dancer; these people will be part of the group. This can also solve all the problems people have with members who dance well but cannot sing as well or vice versa.

This idea came to me after i was watching this bollywood song and lot of NCTzens were commenting that the flute sound in favourite is similar to the music in the start of this song. Unlike kpop/kdrama; in bollywood; actors are supposed to be good at dancing as well while singers only need to excel in singing.

The singer of this song was 68 when she recorded this song which is quite impressive because most woman soloists career only last up to around 35 after which they are not as popular anymore.

in this way kpop groups can have really good singers and also strong dancers.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• LDH's fuckery concept?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also, a member of NiziU, Rio, was an LDH's dance trainee and turned out she could be a fair vocalist given numerous voice classes.

• I just don't see that happening for an idol group, because at the end of the day they need to perform together right?

I think there are K-soloist who only sing/rap

and there are dancers (SWF for example )who you can follow for just dance content if you wish.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!