“Su Ruiqi shouldn't get any more votes”

• No, no, more no, 1000 times no, not yes, and did I mention NO

Ruiqi is deserving of being in this group. She’s an amazing all rounder (can sing, dance, rap, etc) and has amazing stage presence. Her visual is also something you don’t see in Kpop everyday

Moreso, she’s been on 3 survival shows now. The 2nd one she would’ve debuted in had it not been for the dumb lineup number twist

Now she’s been in the top 9 since the very beginning and has very good chances of debuting

Yet people want us to stop voting for her for something that’s not only not her fault, but she is a victim of. That CCP support (or whatever it was) post was something her company was made to promote, hence she had to promote too. Also she was like 16 when it happened, cuz she’s 20 now. Idk most teenagers don’t sit around simping for doctorative organizations on their own, let alone doing so on social media

I’m not saying Korean’s need to shut up & get over it, but the way to addressing such issues over a whole dictatorship country & their horrible values isn’t telling Ruiqi to fuck off and not debut in this group

Not to mention many Chinese Kpop idols had to do it too. And even if Ruiqi doesn’t make it in, what’s stopping Xiaoting from having to do the same thing down the line? If Yaning or Xingqiao were to make the lineup, what’s stopping them from doing it too?

Cuz if you want Ruiqi out then you’re gonna want every Chinese (and Taiwanese, cuz girls like Hsinwei are on this show too) girl off too

In which I say fuck no, this is a show creating a group consisting of girls being from these 3 countries. Excluding any of them is out of the question

And to people who’d say she’d damage the groups chances of success. Let’s be real, that’s not happening at all. At worst Knetz are gonna complain about her being in it, then they’re gonna forget about it weeks later & start simping for her once they see her do another amazing performance on stage

Overall I’m still voting for Ruiqi, Ruiqi rights, let’s get her to finally debut

Stan Ruiqi

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lubby00

Changed the title of the thread from ““Su Ruiqi shouldn't get any more vote”” to ““Su Ruiqi shouldn't get any more votes””.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!