NU'EST Minhyun's akgaes are so laughable

• I don't know if it's still like this but the akgaes that latched onto him like ticks during his time in Wanna One are some of the most malicious, most delusional people I've seen in a long time. Thankfully, a lot of his fans are peaceful or decided to stan his original group too, but this particular group of 'fans' are not okayhttps://twitter.com/kynnuest0315/status/1103101957739147266.

Sometimes I wondered if them and I even watched the same content. PepePls at 3x

From overanalyzing his interactions with his groupmates to claim he's being bullied/he's struggling/he's depressed with them, to especially targeting Baekho knowing all of that he's been through. Have I said that they stole their fandom name? They named themselves Auroras because allegedly Minhyun once said that if he ever gave his fandom a name, he'd like it to be Aurora (allegedly, allegedly). But people called them Roros and roaches.

I need to stress it that I'm not talking about normal Minhyun fans here. I'm talking about this specific set of people that were so malicious and deluded they tried to convince themselves Minhyun would leave NU'EST as soon as possible and wouldn't resign with the company, and when he did and signed the same contract as everyone else with the same amount of years (because: shocker, NU'EST have a great working relationship and love each other), they said he was forced to sign the contract.

But one of the funniest situations they ever caused was when one of them claimed that the only time Minyhun crosses his arms is when he's with NU'EST and that he's doing it because he's struggling and unhappy. All of them ran with it, even after many NU'EST fans provided photos from lives and broadcasts he did with Wanna One where he also had his arms crossed and looked identical.

Maybe he was cold. Maybe it's something he does with his arms a lot. It's self-soothing, but that doesn't have to be the only reason behind it. But these 'fans' thought it was because he was unhappy and started spamming about it. The popular tweet about it is still quoted to this day.

"Crossed arms again? kk Stay strong, Minhyun." People are still making fun of this person.

Doesn't matter than in the span of seconds in the same live, he was teasing Aron, feeding Baekho, being spoiled by Baekho. Nope, he had his arms crossed, so he was clearly distressed.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I still remember the situation and laugh about it sometimes. It was ridiculous.

The only reason NU'EST members even went on Broduce is because they wanted to revive the group and Pledis wasn't giving them the means. They wouldn't have went if they didn't want the attention for their group, and they worked so hard to be noticed and Baekho was rigged out and Minhyun literally had a crying fest at the finale because he was so sad about the situation, those were clearly not happy tears, he didn't want to debut with W1 alone but he did and he did great but it was always clear he was gonna go back to his original group. I say this as somebody who stanned both groups, there was never any indication he'd leave NU'EST to go solo, he never said nor showed he wanted that, so his akgaes really played themselves thinking that was what was going to happen.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!