Wheein and Ailee finally resolve their beef

• From this

maxresdefault-2-1.jpg

to this

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FBN1SezVgAE6yG1?format=jpg&name=large

FBN1Se3VcAILzP1?format=jpg&name=large

FBN1Se3VkAEo7mh?format=jpg&name=large

FBN1Se2VcAAaEHu?format=jpg&name=large

I'm joking of course, it was just netizens overanalysing a 2 second moment like always. It's just funny seeing them be so sweet in real life when people were desperate to jump on this 'scandal' years ago.

Anyway, it's so cool that these 2 incredible vocalists are under one company now. Hoping for a collab! :froghype:

• I never heard about the beef but I guess that it was stupid like always. I really hope that they will collaborate together. They are two of my favorite singers.

It was back in 2017 when Mamamoo were rising and knetz were really nitpicking their behaviour (especially Wheein).

Is the beef just that photo or because that's vegan beef then

It really is though lol. It was from this video where people claimed Wheein glared at Ailee when she did her high note. She was squinting because of the sunlight and probably just surprised by the volume.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It was back in 2017 when Mamamoo were rising and knetz were really nitpicking their behaviour (especially Wheein).

It really is though lol. It was from this video where people claimed Wheein glared at Ailee when she did her high note. She was squinting because of the sunlight and probably just surprised by the volume.

External Content youtu.be

Jobless Knetzs had nothing better to do lol.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!