Loona is being suspiciously too active on social media

• I know they always keeps us updated on Instagram but I feel like they've been posting a little bit too much on social media does it mean that they're controlling the situation or that they're trying to distract us while things are on fire

Here's a photo of brunet Lip

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She seriously elevated her visuals

• nana18

Changed the title of the thread from “Loona is being suspiciously too active on Instagram” to “Loona is being suspiciously too active on social media”.
  • I don't see anything wrong with being an active user of social networks. Especially if it brings benefits and income. The main thing is to adhere to all the main rules of use and not to violate them. Recently, for some of these reasons, my Instagram account was blocked, and I had a colossal job to get it back https://social-me.co.uk/ This source helped me with this, although it turned out to be not a very simple process.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!