Source: Wikitree via Instagram
1. [+467] So he's basically admitting that he committed school violence?..
2. [+437] Does he think one line of apology will make him forgiven?
3. [+352] Farewell to you too
4. [+220] Seems like there's a school bullying scandal every day these days... These victims are able to get apologies because these celebrities are famous but... what about the other victims?
5. [+149] Seems like Monsta X is always getting into scandals over issues of morals. If they truly felt sorry, they shouldn't have become public figures. Why do you think you're deserving of fame and money from the public when you tortured others like this?
6. [+293] The bullies never remember
7. [+140] If he's going to apologize, he should just apologize. Way too much irrelevant wordy stuff in the beginning.
8. [+194] Why's he talking about how much he loved singing as a kid when he should be apologizing about committing bullying ㅋ
9. [+52] Why is Monsta X so problematic?
10. [+13] Leave the group
Source: MBN via Naver
1. [+946, -49] The responsible thing to do would be to admit his fault and leave the group ㅋㅋ what does sharing his student record have anything to do with this? Does that make the fact that he was a school bully go away? ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+571, -7] Student records are hard to believe because teachers just write them up based on a formula...
3. [+297, -5] Teachers barely fill out student records properly because if you actually write down any faults or cons, parents will report you. Student records are good for proving evil but not for proving good. Records of school bullying are also erased from the system once you graduate.
4. [+103, -36] Who is this nugu
5. [+42, -0] Him sharing his student record is funny to me. Teachers don't fill those things out anymore. Just quietly reflect and go away.
6. [+37, -2] Is he stupid enough to think that any teacher would write 'oh, this kid was a bully, he made other kids buy him cigarettes, he beat other kids up'... this is his clarification? This is all he's got?
7. [+29, -9] At least he has enough shame to admit it and apologize right away unlike the other school bully celebrities who are holding out.
8. [+21, -1] Of all the things to provide as evidence, your student record. Anyone who's attended school in this country would know that nobody believes what's written in there.
9. [+17, -0] Student records are so useless. Even iljins who bully others every single day have stuff written in there like "bright personality, active with classmates, popular with friends, great leadership~" Most teachers will write them in your favor, it's sad that he's trying to use this as evidence of his character.