Predict Aespa's Savage debut charting

• As a fan of Aespa I'm so fucking embarrassed of some Mys here. Not to say that there are no toxic midzys coming at Aespa, but some Mys here are getting so arrogant and too much of success stans for my liking. First it's turning people off Aespa and reflecting badly on the whole fandom and second it will backfire on Aespa once they release any song that doesn't hit big. It will also create lots of hard-core antis that will keep nitpicking everything Aespa does, create controversies and start rumours about them, maybe you think this is not a big deal or that OTHERS should be the bigger ones or that it would happen either way but at the end of the day these toxic fans are contributing to this and the ones that will suffer from it in the future are Aespa themselves. It's also very concerning how even the nice Mys are codling those toxic trolls and failing to call them out and draw a clear line between them and the rest of the fandom.

• As a fan of Aespa I'm so fucking embarrassed of some Mys here. Not to say that there are no toxic midzys coming at Aespa, but some Mys here are getting so arrogant and too much of success stans for my liking. First it's turning people off Aespa and reflecting badly on the whole fandom and second it will backfire on Aespa once they release any song that doesn't hit big. It will also create lots of hard-core antis that will keep nitpicking everything Aespa does, create controversies and start rumours about them, maybe you think this is not a big deal or that OTHERS should be the bigger ones or that it would happen either way but at the end of the day these toxic fans are contributing to this and the ones that will suffer from it in the future are Aespa themselves. It's also very concerning how even the nice Mys are codling those toxic trolls and failing to call them out and draw a clear line between them and the rest of the fandom.

This! Preach.

For debut charting, I don't care lmao. I just want more music from them :pepe-sad: . I hope their b-sides are good. Karina and Winter said it's good, but with the way the teasers are going, I can't really imagine how it'll go in October 5.

• not trolls flocking this thread, surely they all have the same feathers

Anticipate Aespa Savage Comeback. The Most Awaited Comeback of the Year, I know y'all looking forward to It

• Not trolls flocking this thread, surely they all have the same feathers

Anticipate the Comeback of the Year. I know y'all looking forward to it

• i saw a mybsaid around top 10 melon daily. thay are aiming fot 2 songs in top 10

Bruh I seriously don't care about charting but it's time for them to get the taste of their own medicine. I am seriously tired of these success stans in my own fandom. They can't itzy off their mouths. The last time I called them out- the guild became silent. There's only one simple thing to do- praise your faves without bringing down another group but yeah we love to demean other groups.

I will not shut up now. Itzy is getting a lot of hate now and it's time understand not play the who is flop game?

Bruh I seriously don't care about charting but it's time for them to get the taste of their own medicine. I am seriously tired of these success stans in my own fandom. They can't itzy off their mouths. The last time I called them out- the guild became silent. There's only one simple thing to do- praise your faves without bringing down another group but yeah we love to demean other groups.

I will not shut up now. Itzy is getting a lot of hate now and it's time understand not play the who is flop game?

+ Would like to add more here in the reply.

Deep Fried Sour Ostrich (0) you are a MY too right? Haven't you seen me calling them out in our guild?

As you can see my reply (the Dried Beets and Lemon Turkey (498) is me) I do agree with your point of toxic MYs. But I am sorry I won't call MYs out in the public threads anymore. I had done that many times and they didn't improve. I am here for a good time and not to call out MYs the whole time. It affects my mental health too. Also not to be rude but why are you generalising normal MYs? Liike literally I have seen so many of calling them out but if you want all of us to do it in other threads just for the sake of other akp fandoms- I AM SORRY I won't, things can be done in our guild or DM directly. As you can see nothing happens when we call them out publicly. Our fandom is divided.

And yeah posting this doesn't mean I support those toxic MYs. I am actually sick of them and don't wanna engage for my own mental health.

• Bruh I seriously don't care about charting but it's time for them to get the taste of their own medicine. I am seriously tired of these success stans in my own fandom. They can't itzy off their mouths. The last time I called them out- the guild became silent. There's only one simple thing to do- praise your faves without bringing down another group but yeah we love to demean other groups.

Idk why but this doesn't sound like it came from mys

• Success stans are weird tbh. What if aespa's next comebacks aren't successful anymore? What happens then? Will they just leave and go to a more successful IT GG by then? Maybe, the term career fan is better? Since it implies that even when the rough gets going, you'll still stick with them because you're invested in their career and how they'll succeed in their own way - even if they might not break records or be the biggest GG in the block.

------

I'm way too hyped since we're getting 6 new songs! :love: I know I said earlier that I don't care about charting but I think LSM is aiming big lmao and putting all these 6 songs in the charts. They didn't even include Next Level in their tracklist! I'm trying to calm down and be more logical but the teasers are done really well orz. I can't help but look forward to it more and more.

• Bruh I seriously don't care about charting but it's time for them to get the taste of their own medicine. I am seriously tired of these success stans in my own fandom. They can't itzy off their mouths. The last time I called them out- the guild became silent. There's only one simple thing to do- praise your faves without bringing down another group but yeah we love to demean other groups.

Idk why, this doesn't sound like a reply made by mys

• Idk why but this doesn't sound like it came from mys

Dried Beets and Lemon Turkey (498) is me. I am nitroso . Any clarifications you need? These are my replies.

->

• It's also very concerning how even the nice Mys are codling those toxic trolls and failing to call them out and draw a clear line between them and the rest of the fandom.

me and a few others alr called them out before,i hope u're doing the same since we 'failed' to do it

But I am sorry I won't call MYs out in the public threads anymore. I had done that many times and they didn't improve. I am here for a good time and not to call out MYs the whole time.

this^ i alr called them out before but they didn't improve and i'm tired of it,and i'll just ignore threads where mys will end up fighting with the other fandom like i usually do

• Dried Beets and Lemon Turkey (498) is me. I am nitroso . Any clarifications you need? These are my replies.

->

But why you wishing their stans to taste their own medicine = wishing aespa to flopping (because that's the only way success stans will go). In every big groups, there always be few bad apples, best to ignore them. Don't you remember aespa flopping era, how many fandom are joining hands mocking them, do you want to see it repeated again? Please always wish good things to aespa because aespa only had mys.

When a group have underwhelming stats than what is expected these are the results, become punching bags of everyone (you know what I am talking about), this is akp land of trolls.

• But why you wishing their stans to taste their own medicine = wishing aespa to flopping (because that's the only way success stans will go). In every big groups, there always be few bad apples, best to ignore them. Don't you remember aespa flopping era, how many fandom are joining hands mocking them, do you want to see it repeated again? Please always wish good things to aespa because aespa only had mys.

When a group have underwhelming stats than what is expected these are the results, become punching bags of everyone (you know what I am talking about), this is akp land of trolls.

I just saw this now. Every fandom has bad apples that's why I am sick of calling myself a stan of any group now, thanks to akp and their generalization. And idc if I say - aespa should flop just because few stans are getting brave, nothing changes for me when I am in here for music. Also, that fiasco got solved that day only.

Though it's been days and I don't see any MY dragging any groups down. Just other users talking about them and Aespa fans getting blamed like always.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!