haha that Yorkshire Terrier close up on Hometown Cha Cha Cha made me laugh

• haha the dynamic between two dumbos is amazing

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• No but if you're a Kim Seonho fan and watched 2 days 1 night before you'll know the games they played in ep 7 are a reference ^^ Both the actors have a good bromance chemistry, it's so funny

yeah I really enjoy it,

in comparison to Start Up here everything is done much better in terms of 'rivalry' for lady

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• We don't talk about the love triangle in Start Up :pepe-peek: Tragic

And yes like there's actually substance besides just getting the girl in their interactions :teeheek:

Btw I really love ending scenes after each episode, they're making story even better

• Btw I really love ending scenes after each episode, they're making story even better

Omg same, it gives us more of their perspectives. And it didn't seem cliche at all like the scene where they were high schoolers I was like ugh must be the second lead since the main couple met as kids but then it turned out to be him again instead?? It was surprising and heartwarming:borahae:

• Omg same, it gives us more of their perspectives. And it didn't seem cliche at all like the scene where they were high schoolers I was like ugh must be the second lead since the main couple met as kids but then it turned out to be him again instead?? It was surprising and heartwarming:borahae:

now I'm just interested about Dusik's nightmares, what was that about, parents?

or maybe he had girlfriend/fiancee and she died?

• Omg same, it gives us more of their perspectives. And it didn't seem cliche at all like the scene where they were high schoolers I was like ugh must be the second lead since the main couple met as kids but then it turned out to be him again instead?? It was surprising and heartwarming:borahae:

Right? The set up with the sausages was an excellent red herring for that scene. Those little epilogues have been wonderful and honestly one of the things I look forward to most in each episode.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!