Fu Yaning receives tons of praise for MAFIA in the Morning performance, and video isn't even downvoted!

• Fu Yaning has shook the worldoooo

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[+1500]

Yaning surprised me a lot in every way, I noticed the change in her attitude, and by God, her voice, she is really talented, she deserves to debut <3

[+5300]

Can we take a moment that Yaning fully trusted Mashiro as a leader? Considering with her demeanor, majority would immediately think that she will volunteer instead. She trusted her because of how successful Fiesta team was on a previous episode. I bet a lot misunderstood her (prolly coz of the 1st episode) thinking that she might just want to have the spotlight but the truth is that she just wants what's best for the team as a whole.

[+1500]

Because of episode 1 I misunderstood Yaning, But I can’t even hate her now She’s too talented WOO!

[+3000]

I had no idea Yaning was such a good vocalist, I thought she was just a rapper and I'm rather shook. Also, Mashiro's deep voice and Jiwon's attitude and power. Girls, that was win well deserved.

[+1600]

This team won not because the other teams weren’t good. This team won because they made a whole concept, came with a rock version (props to the fantastic band btw), told a story like a movie AND killed the performance. Mashiro best leader, Jiwon perfect femme fatale, and Yaning power vocalist.

[+1400]

Yaning LITERALLY SLAYED OMG. what an all rounder. She can literally pull off any song

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!