LISA HAS SOLD A WHOPPING 660,000 COPIES ON HANTEO...

• I love Lisa and blackpink but it’s very unlikely she hits a million unless she gets about 750k+ on Hanteo.

The Album had double the sales on Gaon than Hanteo pretty much but that was because a lot of it was non-Hanteo overseas sales. Lisa’s ratio will be more like Rose’s and less like The Album’s.

Well, guess what? :pepe-smug:

• Well update she has.. just reached 730k.

You’re right. I only saw up to 660k.

With 730k she’d do about 900-960k most likely but she will have a couple more weeks to sell more on Hanteo. And getting another 20-30k on Hanteo shouldn’t be hard.

I’d say she’d need to hit a million or more on Hanteo to reach The Album’s Gaon sales though.

• it's ok, no one expect her to reach The Album numbers

it's already impressive

• it's ok, no one expect her to reach The Album numbers

it's already impressive

Ive seen a fair amount of Akgae’s saying Lisa is going to sell more than The Album and it’s very unlikely simply due to how each album was distributed.

Their next group album will likely be colossal if the fans of each member go about as hard as Lisa and Rose’s fans did.

• Ive seen a fair amount of Akgae’s saying Lisa is going to sell more than The Album and it’s very unlikely simply due to how each album was distributed.

Their next group album will likely be colossal if the fans of each member go about as hard as Lisa and Rose’s fans did.

it's Akgae, dont mind what they're saying :pepenomad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!