BLACKPINK SPOTIFY QUEEN ! BLACKPINK had the highest gain in followers for a K-Pop female act on Spotify yesterday after the streaming service’s launch in South Korea!

• Probably to wait until her music is released? I don't know. She was gaining 8-9k followers before.

I was referring to this

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I was referring to this

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yeah, I know Kakao M is not on Spotify. Maybe they're hoping she will be there soon and just followed the artists they liked. But, yes, it's a bit surprising. If she was indeed there she would probably gain even more followers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!