Dreamcatcher "Odd Eye" Dance Performance - MV Set Version

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Hatsune-Ning-x-2-Sig.png

• Not a fan of the over editing — just waaayyy too much; it causes the ‘flash’ effects and we can’t see clearly the girls’ performance. :(

Some ppl are sensitive to these flashing visuals too; gave me a headache. Still live the song tho.

• Not a fan of the over editing — just waaayyy too much; it causes the ‘flash’ effects and we can’t see clearly the girls’ performance. :(

Some ppl are sensitive to these flashing visuals too; gave me a headache. Still live the song tho.

I had to turn my light on to watch it to be honest, I would rather not have a seizure. But it is still well edited and I loved Dami's dance being fully shown for once. Usually they tend to cut away in recent videos from her dances.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Hatsune-Ning-x-2-Sig.png

• Ooof also not a fan of the editing. It would have been better if they didn't zoom in and out and those flashing lights. I couldn't finish it which was a bummer I was actually waiting for this dancer version.

🧈🌳🌱🧈 RM Wifenida 🧈🌱🌳🧈

38bb8dc71205c520373397212dfdb9c72e11cbcb.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!