It rather gfriend is over or this is could be the best publicity stunt ever

• ? 19

1. Yea it’s over (4) 21%
    2. Nah they will bounce back (8) 42%
    3. they can bounce back but it won’t be the same (7) 37%

30.8M followers and arguably top 3 biggest new shows globally? Plus a lot of the replies are dragging the tweets for lying and saying she apologized when it was source that made the apology :(

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This can only go to ways either Gfriend is forever a local group and has ZERO chance at international benefits or they will rise from the ashes and have one of the most anticipated comebacks internationally. What do you think?

Side note: the article even mentions BTS’s nazi thing too (Which I had no clue was even a thing wtf ??????)

• BBC airing out all y’all faves but it’s true that she didn’t apologize, it was her company. And Source also forgot to mention her nickname. That’s another issue they aren’t talking about.

Anyways, I don’t think Gfriend is over it just ruined their image with international fans and like what Abs said, they were already underperforming as is. They’ve been out of the top girl group equation beforehand.

tumblr_nzies3E9yh1uf1itwo1_500.gif

LORD & SAVIOR PARK JIHYO | ITZY | YUKIKA | RUANN | | TWICE | BRAVE GIRLS | APRIL | FROMIS_9 | TOMMY FEBRUARY6

• I wanna say it’ll be fine, but then again I thought Irene would be fine yet her debacle still gets brought up. I think it’ll be interesting to see how their next comeback goes tho

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!