One thing i observed in idols scandals these years in kpop

• IFANS (sometimes kr too) ALWAYS LIE TO PROTECT OPPA/UNNIE. like seriously i can't remember ONE scandal were ifans didn't came up with false evidence (usually some crappy screenshots in kr-ch were they don't translate anything but say there was 'proof') to say everything was "debunked" and then everything is proved to be true right next (even then they don't believe it, well people believe what they want to believe). it's sooooo comfortable to throw all the fault in the idol companys even when they don't have anything to do with it (like why would they deny and sue if it's true?). I'm going to give one example from my fandom, when jk had the pics with the tattoo girl exposed, armys convinced themselves it was not him but other guy (when clearly it was him, we actually had pics of him with the same clothes) and run saying this to everyone in earth blowing things up even more. Why don't yall THINK a little before running with anything to protect oppa/unnie, is it really difficult to think logically?? and this is why i never believe anything fans say

• at the end of the day regardless of whether one chooses to remain to support such idol or otherwise is ultimately up to the individual...

it is up to each one of us to discern what the "truth" is...whether it be a kpop scandal, news etc etc

there will be always be people who defend regardless of the situation just as there will always be people who attack...

who's right and who's wrong???

• at the end of the day regardless of whether one chooses to remain to support such idol or otherwise is ultimately up to the individual...

it is up to each one of us to discern what the "truth" is...whether it be a kpop scandal, news etc etc

there will be always be people who defend regardless of the situation just as there will always be people who attack...

who's right and who's wrong???

agree, just hate how they try to shove it on other people as we can't think

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!