SEVENTEEN FULL ALBUM COMING THIS FALL..... CAN THEY BREAK THE 2M MARK?

• The news about renewal of contracts will definitely affect the sales positively I believe. I already see Kcarats posts on weverse aiming for 2M albums, the new updated melon chart is favorable to seventeen again, I actually believe RTL would have been much more successful if we didn't have a 2 week break in the middle of promotion. Also if this comeback is really a full album then I think Carats will definitely go all out. We manage to achieve higher sales for YC compare to Henggerae when it only has 3 ver vs. 4 ver. so if this full album has atleast 4 ver. close to 2M is possible.

lets hope baby girl

• Doesn't matter. Nct is already in the lead

I’m just happy 127 and Seventeen can have a comeback near eachother, so we can finally put this whole fiasco to bed once and for all :pepe-tea:

Your faves' achievements aren't yours to brag about and downplay another group at the same time. Y'all make 10-year-olds smarter than you by how you present yourselves on the Internet. It's not that hard to ignore a thread that doesn't even mention your faves. Grow up ffs.

Anyway, I'm very much excited for the comeback. More music for us, Carats! Let's goooooooo!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!