tw personal f**king rant

• my lovely family i had once went to battle with time and time again, why did i raise my white flag so horribly late?

smiling as they put up my golden wallpaper and splashes of rainbow prints

the end is near

-

epiphany after epiphany and it was all the same, their departure was only getting closer

flashback to his unwanted hands on my thigh, all i ever wanted was to be loved and my family always remained

the end is near

-

with my new colored pencils, i drew up the maps to barricade my door if the fire alarm ever went off

so i may rest my cheek upon smoky fumes that lull me into an uninterrupted sleep

the end is near

-

and then i pondered the eggshell white cords, snaking around my desk into a vintage outlet

i didn't pack them in my necklace boxes but there's a first time for everything

the end is near

-

i watched my own flesh and blood wish me the best of luck before walking out the door of my shiny new room

like the tide ebbs and flows

the end is near

-

the reality of having no one to talk to comes over me like oil gliding on water with ease

and what if i do want to be gone? what if i don't care if it's wrong? what if this is the last thing i write? what if i don't get to eat dinner tonight?

i'll never know, and maybe i'll find out but i'm just too scared, i tried to make a poem and art, but instead i made a disaster

the end is here

A.H.

• you- i love ur poeam

• You’re truly so amazing at Conveying your feelings in such a poetic way! I literally love all of your poems, as they hit so close to home for me. I hope you are doing okay, and that your first day of college goes absolutely wonderful💖

・❥・🖤🤍~A wish your heart makes~🤍🖤・❥

♥︎♥︎

• I've been looking for you

Love your poems

It really makes you feel like you can understand and resonate with a person on an emotional level even though you don't know them personally

You inspire me to write poems as a way to open and express myself to others

Also wishing you a great college life, hwaiting!! :borahae::borahae:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!