LOONA (이달의 소녀) - Star "Vocal Cover"

• It seems that the studio section got merged with the lounge section. So I'm here again with a new cover.

Have been pretty inconsistent these day, so I'm throwing out two this week.

Does it make a huge difference for you if it's just audio videos? I think I could be a lot more consistent with covers this way and on top of that I really want to get into vlogging.

If you like the cover, you'd be a great support by giving it a thumbs up or leaving a comment on Youtube. <3

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SINGER / SONGWRITER

Instagram I YouTube I LinkTree

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!