Honest opinion about your faves latest release?

• Sometimes you can withhold your real opinion of your faves release because you don't want to get hate from fellow fans, so for this anon give your true honest opinion on your faves latest comeback

Approved the thread.
  • I'll start

Exo's latest comeback was not a song that satisfied me I barely listened to it since it came out. Sorry.

• loved them, which has me worried for their comeback

my expectations are very high
    :peperain:

• Next Nevel was everything I could dream about :|:|:|

• It's so hard to know who you are

Yeah when I noticed that I use the emoji again it was already to late :|:|:|

• Mafia in the Morning.

At first I was mad as hell at JYP and thought it was garbage and only streamed it for them, but now the song really grew on me a lot. After Wannabe and Icy it's my 3rd fave title track. The MV is excellent.

PTT.

Has some great moments and some only okay bits. The verse are good, the pre chorus is great and the empty-ish chorus is a bit flat and doesn't hit a hard as it should.

Twice?

Not sure which to rate? Alcohol Free or Perfect World.

Alcohol Free is really nice, easy listening. Maybe a little flat or bland at worst.

Perfect World is excellent. It's my fave Japan comeback from them, honestly probably ever. The MV is great, the choreo is fire and the song hits hard.

• i think i have genuinely voiced my honest opinion about NCT Dream's comeback in the main forum. thankfully NCTzens in allkpop aren't the kind of fans that try to police opinions or shut criticism down.

• i don’t like don’t fight the feeling.

• Alcohol Free is their BEST release since Fancy!

Obviously Fancy is still number one but Alcohol Free is a masterpiece!

• I love don't fight the feeling, it's the second best release this year so far.

• Exo's comeback was amazing sounded like Power one of their best songs. AF is great but no ICSM or Fancy. Nct Dream's repackage title track was bad.

• Really impressed with my new bias groups, but my older ones not so much and don’t care about them anymore

• Twice - Alcohol-Free

I think the song and is easy to listen do and does its job as a chill summer song. It's in my top 10 but I wouldn't put it as one of my absolute favorites of theirs. Absolutely love the MV (one of their bests imo) and choreography, also Jihyo's been killing it this era (as usual)

Seventeen - Ready To Love

I like it but I wouldn't say I love it, I would even consider it in the bottom two of the album itself. I kind of get what people mean when they say it lacks the Seventeen sound. Overall it's a good song and I think it appeals to non-carats a lot more based on what I seen. The MV was not for me at all, I watched it once and then stuck to the audio after that

Oh My Girl - Dun Dun Dance

I love the song, fun summer dance song as the name would imply. Of the three releases, I probably listen to this one the most. I like parts of the MV but it overall doesn't interest me that much. I think the dance compliments the song well

• I did voice it publically, and I did get hate.

BTS; let's hope the next one will be better.

• I was impressed with Hot Sauce but Hello Future wasn't it for me.

• EXO - Don't Fight The Feeling

I like the song, it's not outstanding by any means like Queen Tempo but it's such a fun and uplifting song, fit for a special album. The bsides are wonderful too.

NCT Dream - Hot Sauce and Hello Future

Love Hot Sauce especially the pre-chorus. It might not be the sound that i hoped for but it works really well for them. And then Hello Future drop and i love it even more. It's reminisence to their earlier songs, the ones that made me fall in love with Dream, but more mature. The chorus is just magical.

Aespa - Next Level

I've said this before, when it first came out i still prefer Black Mamba more. The familiarity of BM's structure makes it an instant bop for me. But then i listen to it more and nowadays NL is the one that i randomly sing out of nowhere. Doesn't help that the song is filled with so many catchy lines. So it's an addictive bop for me. I have to say tho that i'm not really impressed with the choreo.

• ready to love - seventeen

i like many aspects of the song, but sometimes it feels a bit messy. there's a lot of different components put into one song and it feels somewhat overwhelming at times. the tempo also feels a bit rushed

• Super Junior - House Party was okay before the beat change happened and they acknowledged old man Soo Man was the one with the idea to be more hype with the kids. SJ are not rookies anymore they need to stop listening to that old man but all of them lick the path he walks thru. After One More Time is like their quality has been dropping every comeback with the title track while their B-Sides are gems. It’s hard to be a hag stan :S

• permission to dance - bts

no way. I like the tune but the lyrics are so generic like wtf ed sheeran. I just want BTS to write another b*dass rap song

• DFTF IS CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED

although I will admit that the rap is bad... one of their worst

• 2 of my other faves. it's not good.

• I'm still undecided about Sticker as a song, I'm not in love with it but I don't dislike it either and never skip it

On the other hand, the album is perfection, the performances, styling and visuals are top notch. I'm so happy with this comeback.

• I'm still undecided about Sticker as a song, I'm not in love with it but I don't dislike it either and never skip it

On the other hand, the album is perfection, the performances, styling and visuals are top notch. I'm so happy with this comeback.

Same.

• ed sheeran - shivers and bad habits

I didnt really like the song even tho it keeps charting number 1. :-*(

• I love it. It’s all I hoped for and more.

:claps:

• Honestly neutral. Not favor or dislike, just alright. Some of the modified songs were pretty good though. They have been working their butts off and almost every year they releases meaningful songs for fans, themselves, etc. I will always look forward to their new releases and with over 100+ unique songs, as a fan, I am very fortunate compared to others.

Just believe and listen~

• sticker is a noise messy song, nctzens should stop worship demjointz istg

Hopefully he stay far away from my faves next time

• absolutely amazing, fresh but distinctly them, every song on the album brings something new and has tons of replay value

• This thread contains 22 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!