Mnet confirms they will release Girls Planet 999 signal song soon!

• Tada! Like it wasn't good enough for all nice news today

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• signal song?

what's a signal song???

theme song

I guess they didn't want to use similar English name with what they used in Produce

+

seems like whenever something with cosmos, universe, aliens or planets is involved they are using word signal in Korea

External Content www.youtube.com

• theme song

I guess they didn't want to use similar English name with what they used in Produce

+

seems like whenever something with cosmos, universe, aliens or planets is involved they are using word signal in Korea

huh...the more you know...

cheers my friend

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!