JYP Entertainment enters K-Pop based 'NFT Platform' business

• what do you mean by digital merchandise ????

It's a one-of-a-kind certificate of authenticity of a digital copy of a product. The classic case is selling digital art. It's not like a painting or a sculpture that you can say yours is the real one because you can prove it with your physical copy. So you need a way to tell yours is the real one, and that way is using an NFT.

• Does anyone know the name of this NFT and what platform it will be trading on? I need to get my hands on it before it gets any type of hype (but are the crypto communities into kpop? Need to know if it will pump, can’t be loosing money when BTC keeps dropping)

• Well, Jyp's reputation (although already damaged) will take a hit from this. Many I-fans and K-fans will not like this business move.

Well unless they have a court case it doesn’t really matter, that the beauty of crypto, just a little hype in the crypto space can do wonders for a coin, token or NFT. Just look at AXS 0.6 as at December and has a alt of 92 and only a few people benefitted from it.

• Well unless they have a court case it doesn’t really matter, that the beauty of crypto, just a little hype in the crypto space can do wonders for a coin, token or NFT. Just look at AXS 0.6 as at December and has a alt of 92 and only a few people benefitted from it.

Yeah I know. The financial gain is phenomenal and even with a shitty reputation jyp can't be stopped. Just shows the problems with capitalism but this is the system we live in

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!