BTS don't know ARMY

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

they were so genuinely shocked?

about paradise too?

why wouldn't we want to see the two b sides (that aren't hidden tracks or skits) they've never ever performed live despite being over a year old?

:pepe-sad:

these two were not on their radar at all

at least Yoongi mentioned Sea

Jimin mentioned Dynamite for no.1 ;( Dynamite is likely their most performed song ever

I guess we'll be seeing LDB and Paradise in concert in the future now?

It's a good thing they did this survey else they would have forgotten these songs entirely

DISGUSTANG

In other news

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:pepe-peek:

(Honestly though baepsae was my favourite song from that album after my first listen through after the album dropped, the performance is a bonus)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!