Video of poor people swarming Amazon delivery truck

• Welcome to Biden's America. This is how American citizens in the poorest cities are making due because there's very little subsistence, partly the fault of corona. And right on cue there's a Karen there trying to report them.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Full video:

External Content streamable.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So many problems with this post:

1. How do you know the economic status of those people?

2. If they are poor, does that make stealing okay?

3. How do you know this is related at all to Covid?

4. How is this in any way the President's fault?

Just looks like you picked a bunch of controversial buzzwords and threw them into a post with a video of some people committing blatant theft.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• 1. Rich ass people aren't going to be risking jail time to grab cheap ass Alibaba merch rebranded as Amazon when they can just order from their phone app

2. Obviously it's not okay to steal but it's an example of these desperate times

3. I didn't say it was related to corona, I'm saying corona exacerbated the financial circumstances people are struggling with

4. He's wasting millions for other countries weapons, billions for cybersecurity, and trillion for a vague "infrastructure"

Yet nothing for the people

• they are just thieves and it ain't any excuse for that...

if they are in a slump they should just sale car, house, apartment whatever they have, buy a ticket and go to some cheap European country like Bulgaria, Moldova, Montenegro, etc.

if they do it right way with difference between USA and those small countries they will probably be even able to buy nice house there, and start new, good life.

External Content www.youtube.com

• 1. Rich ass people aren't going to be risking jail time to grab cheap ass Alibaba merch rebranded as Amazon when they can just order from their phone app

2. Obviously it's not okay to steal but it's an example of these desperate times

3. I didn't say it was related to corona, I'm saying corona exacerbated the financial circumstances people are struggling with

4. He's wasting millions for other countries weapons, billions for cybersecurity, and trillion for a vague "infrastructure"

Yet nothing for the people

1. That's a blatant assumption, so therefore invalid

2. The only way it would be remotely okay is if they were stealing things they needed to survive. They're not, so it should not be glorified at all. It should especially not be condemned that someone is trying to stop or report them. So therefore this is also invalid.

3. It is still an assumption that these people are having financial problems, so this is invalid

4. Running a country is complicated and slow. There are plenty of programs set up for those that need help, if these people even need it. Just because you disagree with some things the President has done, doesn't mean he hasn't put in place or reinforced those programs to help people. You're only seeing the side you want to see, so this is also invalid.

All of your points are invalid, therefore your entire post is invalid. Thanks for trying though.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!