Brave Girls Comeback; Let's Talk

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As most of us know, Brave Girls came back with their new song 'Chi Mat Ba Ram'. Personally, I like it but it doesn't stick like their past songs have. I can barely tell the chorus is a chorus and the dance doesn't stick to me. I wanna know everyone else's thoughts on the song. Do you like it? Do you think it has potential to gain them more fans? What's special about it to you? I hope they do well with this song, it's different from their past ones and I'm glad they're trying new things.

• I like it, its a fun song

I actually prefer it to the other stuff I've heard from them. I wasn't a fan though, so what I might like might be different from what others seek from them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!