MCountdown horror concept, featuring Twice

• This looks legitimately spooky. Time to get the Twice members into acting already!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• horror concept???

interesting

Reminds me of the horror video they did during Elegant Private Life.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Reminds me of the horror video they did during Elegant Private Life.

External Content www.youtube.com

i need Nayeon to go through a haunted house aka Jennie style lol

that's horror and comedy mixed into one!!!!

• i need Nayeon to go through a haunted house aka Jennie style lol

that's horror and comedy mixed into one!!!!

Oh they've done that too. Did not end well for Nayeon:

External Content youtu.be

And she does not like haunted houses ever since:

External Content twitter.com

• I've seen the Private Life one but that was quiet weak...(to be honest)

Nayeon would not survive in an actual haunted house or amusement park thingy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!