NOT SHY, NOT CHAE!!!

• My fave Cherry bomb era:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Queen of the most amazing legs I have seen in my whole life, queen of visuals, queen of roasting Itzy's asses, queen of flawless dance & skin.

THE ROASTING

THE POWER OF BEING TRAINED BY HER UNNIE Lee Chaeyeon

I NEED COORDIS TO DO THIS EYEMAKEUP AGAIN! IT'S A KILLER, OPENED MY EYES FOR STANNING THIS AMAZING WOMAN.

4a5b01fc92b4573275a85b02b6c6429446590dae.gifv

Yes, I was shouting because the world needs to love ma girl waaaay more. If you have time please comment here your favorite Chaeryeong look so I can simp

• just gonna post this

External Content www.instagram.com

• just gonna post this

External Content www.instagram.com

I'm following her but I'm out of touch with Insta, it gives me too much consumering vibes. They have the most special bond, Chae unnie was more worried about her lil sis audition than her own.

• I'm following her but I'm out of touch with Insta, it gives me too much consumering vibes. They have the most special bond, Chae unnie was more worried about her lil sis audition than her own.

Yeah they do have a bond, but I kind of feel sorry for Chaeryeong because she clearly admitted that she hates being compared to Chaeyeon, and doesn't like that everyone talks to her about her sister.

• Could you link me?

Chae stop being sour, love. WE ARE LEE CHAERYEONG FANS.

here it is

https://www.allkpop.com/articl…r-chaeyeon-her-whole-life

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!