VAV disband?

• someone know something about it?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ja5lEfK27I

oh I remember that Senorita song from them. I haven't heard from them after that. Did they really disband? :-(

no they recently released 3 singles written by ACE than he enlisted they are very much still around

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

made for two was their latest album

External Content open.spotify.com

https://twitter.com/VAV_official

External Content twitter.com

• oh that's why we don't hear from them

• oh that's why we don't hear from them

Well ACE JUST enlisted, but they have been active on social media, St. Van has been doing some youtube shows with cooking and stuff. If you follow their social media you can see their updates.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!