USA Military <-- OKINAWA Incident 1995 (Year , Rape Remembered); Asian Race Privilege ??? ; 2021.05.31

Changed the title of the thread from “USA Military <-- OKINAWA Rape 1995 (Year , Remembered) ; 2021.05.31” to “[Trigger Warning] USA Military <-- OKINAWA Incident 1995 (Year , Remembered) ; 2021.05.31”.
  • I actually never heard about this incident.

And what their commanding officer said about they should have just got a prostitute is really off the mark. You can see that didn't just want sex. They wanted to rape.

Horrible incident.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “[Trigger Warning] USA Military <-- OKINAWA Incident 1995 (Year , Remembered) ; 2021.05.31” to “[Trigger Warning] USA Military <-- OKINAWA Incident 1995 (Year , Crime Remembered) ; 2021.05.31”.
  • forum.allkpop.com/thread/?postID=1036350

Click for TOP Message this Thread.

Is DEREK CHAUVIN (White Race) worse ...

Than the *3 Black Race* USA MILITARY members ...

Who did RAPE to an *Age 12 Years* Girl on OKINAWA (Year 1995) ???

There is no 'right or wrong' answer (my view) ...

But , me , here , I do have a *preference* on it ... :wink:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derek_Chauvin

DEREK CHAUVIN (GEORGE FLOYD death) ; Info

Edited once, last by krell ().

• krell

Changed the title of the thread from “[Trigger Warning] USA Military <-- OKINAWA Incident 1995 (Year , Crime Remembered) ; 2021.05.31” to “[Trigger Warning] USA Military <-- OKINAWA Incident 1995 (Year , Rape Remembered) ; 2021.05.31”.
  • krell

Changed the title of the thread from “[Trigger Warning] USA Military <-- OKINAWA Incident 1995 (Year , Rape Remembered) ; 2021.05.31” to “USA Military <-- OKINAWA Incident 1995 (Year , Rape Remembered); Asian Race Privilege ??? ; 2021.05.31”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!