Why do so many people like this song?

• The most popular b-side from Obsession album even more so than Butterfly Effect.

What are the reasons? Lyrics? Song itself?

It's a nice song but Obsession has better songs like Baby You Are or Jekyll etc

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com

What do you think?

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• daniel-cruz

Changed the title of the thread from “Why so many people like this song?” to “Why do so many people like this song?”.
  • I personally felt like trouble and jekyll songs were a bit messy, i can listen to them but sounds like the chorus doesnt match the music or something like that.

Baby you are, butterfly >>>>

There is nothing wrong with Chorus but rather, the instrumental is weird. Jekyll is definitely the better alternative.

Baby You Are is so nostalgic.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• butterfly effect was the best song on the album, baby you are being second...

but I did like trouble and jekyll a lot too..

as for trouble, it has a bit weird composition.. it feels like it is sung a bit late as compared to the instrumental, but it is definitely a stylistic choice as it is consistent in the way it proceeds. It is the charming point of that song, I can understand why people like it..

• butterfly effect was the best song on the album, baby you are being second...

but I did like trouble and jekyll a lot too..

as for trouble, it has a bit weird composition.. it feels like it is sung a bit late as compared to the instrumental, but it is definitely a stylistic choice as it is consistent in the way it proceeds. It is the charming point of that song, I can understand why people like it..

I liked Groove too. It was unique. Reminded me of XOXO album, it had Peter Pan like vibes.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• I liked Groove too. It was unique. Reminded me of XOXO album, it had Peter Pan like vibes.

holy shit why did I forget groove is on the same album, forget it, groove is the best song along with butterfly effect...

Groove is amazing, everything good, beyond this world... it is one of the best bside to ever exist...

forgive me lord for forgetting groove queen is also in obsession...

• Yea baby you are is my fav but trouble is also one of my fav.

The chorus hits hard I like it a lot

:pepemusic:

Good feels bad, bad feels good
    on sesangi dwijipyeo I’m in trouble
    Girl you’re a trouble
    eojireoweo Wrong feels right, right feels wrong
    meorissogi dwieongkyeo I’m in trouble
    Girl you’re a trouble

Yep yep

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!