Free Gif Icon REQUESTS

• This will be different than the thread I already have a folder of free icons on. I will still continue to upload to the folder in the below thread with F2U icons do not worry.

But today I will be doing a total of 15 free gif Icons for users :eyes:

It will be a first come first serve basis, just let me know what character or idol you want an avatar/gif for

As per usual my shop also will be open and my prices are pretty reasonable for the amount of work that usually goes into my stuff, and I may do another one of these free art giveaways in the future.

โคโคโค Micah Forever โคโคโค

โคโค Benny's Smoll Bean โคโค

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• I am sorry if this is the wrong thread ( I am not sure what do you mean by gif icons here).

Can you make HD gif on request from a specific video? obviously with a price.

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ใ•ใ่ณญใ‘็‹‚ใ„ใพใ—ใ‚‡ใ†

ย  ย ย lt64IYu.gif

• I am sorry if this is the wrong thread ( I am not sure what do you mean by gif icons here).

Can you make HD gif on request from a specific video? obviously with a price.

Oh yes I can, CrystalBlues Aesthetic Shop

here are my prices, I do not charge extra for HD gifs as I always try to make them as HQ as possible

โคโคโค Micah Forever โคโคโค

โคโค Benny's Smoll Bean โคโค

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!