Pixy Performance Preview looks INSANE

• anticipate pixy and their mini album bravery on may 20

this is the performance preview of the title track “let me know”

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

here’s to the strongest 2021 girl group, pixy

• I do feel like what impressed me the most about PIXY is their choreography and dancing skills! It's so interesting to look at and they eat up their performances! I really can't wait to see this!

:pepe-hype:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I do feel like what impressed me the most about PIXY is their choreography and dancing skills! It's so interesting to look at and they eat up their performances! I really can't wait to see this!

:pepe-hype:

absolutely! they have the most stage presence of any debut in kpop history, i believe. the industry and audience is already paying attention, hell yes

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!