The monster rookie group that has people talking!

• Introducing.... PIXY

25ED78AF-968E-4D13-94EA-7DFE84D979EC.jpeg

They debuted over a month ago with the song ‘Wings’ from AllArt Entertainment. A small company.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It has an explosive and theatrical choreo (along with a MAMA level intro performance)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Their stage presence and charisma is striking and you can tell they’re going to be a huge group

Their concept is a story concept. They’re 6 pixies without wings, threatened with a curse by a witch. They’re split into 3 evil and 3 good pixies.

This very short video explains the story.... just remember to turn on CCs

These are the 6 amazing members:

*Some of these positions are unofficial. Some people think Satbyeol is actually the main rapper, with Dia as Lead. Some think Dia may be the Main dancer, with Lola as the lead. Other positions are pretty much confirmed

Stan PIXY and anticipate their comeback. Here are some more videos just for fun!

• i really recommend them! those member introduction videos are made by their company and they’re very heartfelt and funny at the same time. i laughed and cried even though they’re short. i made them one of my ult groups already!

• here even more links for anyone who’s interested!!

ELLA:

DIA:

LOLA:

EXO OVERDOSE DANCE COVER:

• PD of Form of Therapy reacted to PIXY's MV in yesterday's livestream and was especially surprised by how gender neutral the music was. Even though it's understandable why some people won't like it because of how unusual it is.

I'm not totally sold on the song and some members. One of the rappers, I just don't like her voice; and the song leaves me not totally satisfied. I'm curious about what they'll bring next time though.

• I will say it again....

STAN PIXY!!! <3:claps:

they’re truly incredible! i’ve never seen rookies debut with so much charisma before

do they have the best vocals or rap or dance in the 4th generation debuts? no.

do they have the best stage presence of any 4th generation debut? absolutely.

• PD of Form of Therapy reacted to PIXY's MV in yesterday's livestream and was especially surprised by how gender neutral the music was. Even though it's understandable why some people won't like it because of how unusual it is.

I'm not totally sold on the song and some members. One of the rappers, I just don't like her voice; and the song leaves me not totally satisfied. I'm curious about what they'll bring next time though.

can i ask which rapper it is?

the song could definitely seem incomplete to some people but i get it. it’s because they used it to help set their story, instead of just being a musical venture. their first album or mini album is going to be really great though!!!

• Good for them to debut (re-debut for many members).

yeah, their company already treats them so well. gave them a nice debut, high quality mv, different outfits and make up for every performance, high quality member introduction/docuseries, etc.

it’s really nice to see from a small company to act like their group is already a big, widely respected artist. i wish more companies would/could.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!