Songs who perfectly fit together?

• The German song "Lass mich los" by Madeline Juno perfectly fits to "Happy without me " by MONSTA X

MONSTA X is singing that they break up with their girlfriend cause they realised it's not working out. They are OK with it and think it works the best for both if they go seperate ways cause they realised their girlfriend would be happier if they let lose of eachother. In the song of Madeline Juno she is singing that she broke up with a guy and sings "If you really want me to be happy than let me go. You say it's your priority to know that I'm save and happy but if you really mean it, than let me go"

Do you know two songs who could fit together pretty nicly trought the lyrtics?

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

~ ω

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!