Icyruios Boomer Bops #1

• Well I guess if you know me back in the old forum I had this Boomer Bop series where I promote songs that many new gen fans might not know about, but discontinued it after the revamp (since all the threads I made got deleted)

But of wells why not start it again right? And I also need to cater to the needs of this boomer ass selfmate

If you want to be on my taglist for Icyruios Boomer Bops series let me know

Today on Icy's list of boomer bops we have

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cl miss a wonder girls GIF on GIFER - by Nizshura

Yes I know Rainbow is pretty ..... nugu? But this song this song was the fking bomb back then. This is one of the greatest and most iconic KPOP tracks from a "nugu"

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

They even performed it on Idol Radio on 2019

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!