Takeuchi Miyu explains her decision to leave Mystic

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Eng translation:

- She greets the Korean fans in Korean before continuing the video in Japanese. She will upload KR subtitles later.

- (in Japanese) Miyu talked with the company a long time, then decided to terminate her exclusive contract last month.

- Miyu thought the announcement on SNS was sufficient, but she'd like to explain further in a video after all while showing her face.

- Regarding her decision, it was something she thought of about half a year ago. She left the company on her own terms after long discussions. Everything was her own decision.

- The above is her reason/chronology of events.

- there were a lot of people that had expectations of her debuting in a group, going by the many messages.

- Before Rookies were announced, her solo activities were confirmed. In other words, she was in talks with the company to debut as solo, not as a candidate for the group. Her exclusive contract was for a solo career.

- She learned a lot from producer Yoon Jong Shin. She considers participating in the two song projects her life's fortune. Miyu studied a lot about producing from him. It was a time she was very stimulated. - About the future: at the moment she has only her YouTube channel.

• interesting it still doesn't really explain why they parted ways though...

Exactly. It just says she and the company left on good terms and she learnt about producing. I hope she does well.

★¸.•☆•.¸★ 𝐉𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐎 ★⡀.•☆•.★

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv 38f275b68632fbb8a30ab7a0fce5512059a80556.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv61eb8841d60cd80c1298efc34ab05d6279af9b9a.gifv2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv4d43f06e62bc91bae199a1e0752740ea19fda0f9.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Exactly. It just says she and the company left on good terms and she learnt about producing. I hope she does well.

hello my friend...

it basically just says (assuming the translation is correct)

I was going to debut as a soloist, before debuting learned something about music production and parted ways...

and where is the "why did you leave though?" but i don't think she can say it because it might be confidential or contractual or something...

• Mystic never intended to have her in the current group. Maybe she was planned with the old lineup, Soomin, Jimin, Doyoon, Sua and Jeha. But all of them left except Sua.

Doesn't matter anyways now. Half of the fanbase of Mystic gg are Miyukats and they are all leaving. Mystic's chances for success now is slim and to be perfectly honest, they deserve this. Not the group, but the company.

• Wow I've been following them (Mystic NGG) since late 2019.... so all of this of her training with the girls, doing dance practices and stuff and basically announcing her as Mystic Rookie was company media play from the start to get clout and interest from her already exisiting fanbase... since there was no intent to debut her in the group at all.

I'm guessing then her reason for leaving the company was actually lack of solo activities and releases as in proper debut solo album or single and not special projects like she did with Yoon Jong Shin.

It's dissapointing but it's good she got some knowledge and experience out of this as well . I wish her all the best and wonder what she'll do now.

• Wow I've been following them (Mystic NGG) since late 2019.... so all of this of her training with the girls, doing dance practices and stuff and basically announcing her as Mystic Rookie was company media play from the start to get clout and interest from her already exisiting fanbase... since there was no intent to debut her in the group at all.

I'm guessing then her reason for leaving the company was actually lack of solo activities and releases as in proper debut solo album or single and not special projects like she did with Yoon Jong Shin.

It's dissapointing but it's good she got some knowledge and experience out of this as well . I wish her all the best and wonder what she'll do now.

This is so low on Mystic's part and I completely agree with your interpretation, it makes the most sense.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!