Apink's Naeun To Leave PlayM And Joining YG

• A representative from the company revealed, “Recently, the 5 members of Apink, Park Chorong, Yoon Bomi, Jung Eunji, Kim Namjoo and Oh Hayoung have decided to renew their contracts. We will be supporting them actively and without holding back, such that they can actively promote. After deep discussions between the company, the other members and Son Naeun, Son Naeun will not be renewing her contract in order for her to chase her new dreams. We respect her decision and sincerely cheer her on as she goes forth on her new path.

PlayM further shared that the team will remain as a 6 member group despite this. As all members have a deep affection for the group, Play M will work out sustainable and reasonable terms in order to allow Son Naeun to join Apink for future promotions.

On April 29, 2021, a representative from YG Entertainment shared with media outlet Sports DongA, that they were in positive discussions with Son Naeun regarding an exclusive management contract.

• It is no longer a discussion, YG just officially announced just now she has signed with YG Stage.

Daily

Son Na-eun, who chose'Actor Path', headed to YG

0002489836_001_20210503102101990.jpeg?type=w430Original view

Son Na-eun signed an exclusive contract with YG Entertainment.

YG Entertainment said on the 3rd, “I am happy to be with Son Na-eun, who has excellent talent in various fields. As an actor, Naeun Son, who is in an important time to take a new leap forward, will not spare full support so that he can fully unleash her capabilities.”

Since her debut as a girl group A Pink in 2011, Son Na-eun has appeared in various dramas and movies. He has gained experience as an actor by appearing in dramas, ‘The Little Boy’s ‘Second Twenty-year-old’, ‘Cinderella and Four Knights’, ‘I Want to Eat Together’, and in the movie ‘Variety’.

Son Na-eun also appears in JTBC's new drama'Disqualified Person', which is scheduled to air this year.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

• NotOnceNorThrice

Changed the title of the thread from “Apink's Naeun To Leave PlayM And In Discussion With YG” to “Apink's Naeun To Leave PlayM And Joining YG”.
  • Thank you for the update

• Another article. There's like 14 articles already and it was announced like 5 minutes ago. I guess they had this prepared.

Newsis

'A Pink' Son Na-eun, exclusive contract with YG... "A new leap forward as an actor"

NISI20200228_0000486156_web_20200228150203_20210503101907963.jpg?type=w430Original view

[Daegu = Newsis] Girl group A Pink member Son Na-eun. (Photo = provided by PlayM) 2020.02.28. photo@newsis.com[Seoul = Newsis] Intern reporter Jeon Jae-kyung =

Group'A Pink' member and actor Son Na-eun signed an exclusive contract with YG Entertainment.

YG said on the 3rd, "I am happy to be with Son Na-eun," and said, "We will not spare full support so that Son Na-eun, who is in an important time to take a new leap as an actor, can expand his capabilities."

Son Na-eun debuted with the girl group A Pink in 2011. Since then, he has been active in the entertainment industry in music, entertainment, drama, and movies. Son Na-eun announced the news of the appearance of JTBC's new drama'Disqualified Person', which is scheduled to air this year.

Actor Kim Hee-ae, Cha Seung-won, Choi Ji-woo, Jung Hye-young, Kang Dong-won, and Yoo In-na belong to YG.

Meanwhile, Son Na-eun has left Apink's agency Play M Entertainment, but plans to continue her team activities. Five other members of Apink, Chorong Park, Bomi Yoon, Eunji Jung, Namjoo Kim, and Hayoung Oh, signed a renewal contract with this company.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Son Goddess is a YG actress now and she deserves it. Congrats Naeun!

• I didn’t like her acting at all hope she improves her skills before taking big or leading roles. She has a ton of brand endorsements so that probably got yg more interested in her

Your average ggs enthusiast...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!