CUTE JUNGKOOK vs HOT JUNGKOOK: Before JK has this cute image and now he has been getting hotter and hotter. Is it time to lose the baby name?

• okay. umm... if you dont look down he's just a cute doe-eyed guy. just keep your eyes there tho.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and this is him not trying to be cute (that's just jk being himself) nor hot (he dressed so comfortably, in an oversized sweater and jeans).

I have never seen anyone with this much natural aegyo :waterr:

• I have never seen anyone with this much natural aegyo :waterr:

IKR. his duality is insaneeeeee. and people have been throwing that duality word so much most of them are just idols changing their expressions from aegyo to look-at-me-im-hot.

• He is effortlessly hot too though

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• He is effortlessly hot too though

barefaced jungkook with his boyfriend fit :waterr:

also :

• okay. umm... if you dont look down he's just a cute doe-eyed guy. just keep your eyes there tho.

and this is him not trying to be cute (that's just jk being himself) nor hot (he dressed so comfortably, in an oversized sweater and jeans).

I think you said it best. He doesn’t act cute he just is. And he doesn’t act sexy he just is. It’s how he can emote these with the most sincerity is what make him irresistible. I like both becos he is both without trying too hard.

• Seems like the most apt thread to bump with this edit 3 years later...here we are now

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!