the kpop ariana 34+35 cover twitter is laughing at

• enjoy lol

“32+45”

“funky till the daylight”

(at least as much as people laughed at the kidz bopification of 34+35, they all were praising the group for their rap skills. aye those are self written raps, yes pixy rap line supremacy)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i love having 4 rappers in a 6 member girl group and they can all rap and write. and let’s discuss dia and ella being aces. dancers, rappers, and vocalists. i know that’s right.

• when we discuss Best GG Rap Lines In The 4th Gen i BETTER be hearing “PIXY

because that’s what happens when 4/6 girls are rappers/writers and all 6 were trained in rap by a black american hip hop artist instead of by koreans. you get girls who can really write and rap.

• when we discuss Best GG Rap Lines In The 4th Gen i BETTER be hearing “PIXY

because that’s what happens when 4/6 girls are rappers/writers and all 6 were trained in rap by a black american hip hop artist instead of by koreans. you get girls who can really write and rap.

Interesting. I actually don't understand why other companies especially the big ones don't do this lol

• Interesting. I actually don't understand why other companies especially the big ones don't do this lol

they should!

4/6 members showed off excellent rap skills in that video. at least 1 of the remaining 2 has been seen training in rap and writing rap with their rap trainer (who has complimented her and said she’s coming into her own)

you can see in the video that it works. and they’re all self writing. they’re rap line is so impressive. over half the group rap and write. and they do it very well. that’s big.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!