Kang Daniel's puppy charms make Jessi's heart melt

• Kang Daniel has been the last guest of Jessi's Showterview to promote his last album YELLOW. And while everyone expected Daniel to have difficulty to handle Jessi's blunt personality little did we expect it would be Jessi who would have difficulty to resist Kang Daniel's puppy charms, resulting to an hilarious episode of 26min.

kkk.gif

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TheQoo Hot post (65k views, 700+ comments)

- What is it ? ᄏᄏᄏ It's so strange to see Jessi's shy like that ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ

- That's Daniel's fault ㅠㅠ he is guilty ㅠㅠㅠ

- Today's showterview looks crazy ᄏᄏᄏ

- Jessi's reaction ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ

- Hey he is really not a joke

- Kang Daniel is heart fluttering

- I'm watching this in a quiet place holding my laughter ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ

- It's a bit like watching a puppy boy and a female cat

- Is Jessi shy ?

- The eye contact is crazy ᄏᄏᄏᄏ

- Why do you look at people with those eyes ? Kang Daniel ???????

- They are like webtoon characters

- Their chemistry is crazy

- The two of them are completely opposites but they have a surprising chemistry ᄏᄏᄏᄏ

- No but I've never seen Jessi like that before ᄏᄏᄏᄏ She's so funny ᄏᄏᄏ And the fan chant for Kang Daniel's ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ

- What. Why is he looking at her like that. It's heart-fluttering

- The two get along well ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I love it ㅜㅜ

- Jessi why are you so shy ?

- Like Jessi said, he has a shiny attractive charm

- It's crazy I've watched it 4 times in 2 hours... I'm going to watch it one more time and I'm going to bed.

- What the... A puppy and a cat together ? That's a completely healing video...ㅠ

- He is soft but manly

- Showterview was funny from the start to the end ᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏᄏ

- I wish Kang Daniel would appear more on variety shows

- Kang Daniel is so unexpected in a good way ᄏᄏᄏ

- CleanMerryAgama-size_restricted.gif

Why are you looking at me like that ? You look really like a puppy

- This is a drug, how can I quit ?

Here to watch the whole episode :

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Official Post

tbh I don't blame her. His smile is just so damn cute. :lover4:

• He's like a big puppy, but he can turn on the sexy charm also. I'm sot surprised she was flustered when he stared at her like that. Who wouldn't?

• I love how flustered the guests get on her show. She's straight forward and Korean shows aren't usually like that. They always end up loving their time on the show. Her show is probably a huge reprieve from all the other boring interviews they do.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!