Something cute for newer ARMY: BTS content

• Came across this on YT and it is so sweet and adorable. I regret that I wasn’t there from the start but I still love all the old content of baby Bangtan.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Aw, baby BTS :pepe-comfy:

Also, I might make a thread one day about it, but any new ( or less new ) ARMY should really check out the 'Rise of Bangtan' serie. It's putting all the content that we have in context AND in chronological order, which is... necessary.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

As someone who is still a relatively new ARMY, the first videos were especially useful and interesting ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!