So why is he considered a "great entertainer" in Korea?

• He's like the most bland type of entertainer. Basically a Korean Mr. Rogers but with less spine.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• cos he's been around forever and is literally the childhood of the majority of korea + he's actually funny and doesn't make guests uncomfortable

aka my favourite entertainer/show host (along with kwangsoo) since i was really little

thenk yew goodbye

I know it's real, I can feel it

• hes a really good host that makes the guests feel comfortable and shine on TV

thats his speciality and he does it well

i dont find him particularly interesting but shows with him as host are always great

so you get the high value

• Maybe because he is the good kind of bland? Like lot of folks already point it out, he doesn't try to outshine the guests and they are usually comfortable around him. His jokes are mild and don't go too far and he is candid with good timing which a lot of Koreans appreciate and he adapts well with his co-hosts too.

I remember when he started, I thought he was a little bland too, but I feel like he wasn't a tryhard which a lot of comedians were at that time. It came out more like as hard working and earnest to me which I appreciate and grew up with.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!