IM NO LONGER SOMALI JUST KOREAN

• YALL YALL

WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME THAT SOME DUDE FROM WON NATION WAS DATING A 19 YEAR OLD SOMALI GIRL FROM THE UK?

EWWWWW, IM SO EMBARRASSED 😳

WTF, AFTER ALL WON NATION DID TO THOSE BLACK GIRLS THEY DOING THIS NOW? AND THEYRE “ENGAGED”.

MY SOMALI CARD IS REVOKED!! REVOKED I SAY!

The insta @ is: yvsh_xo.

Uff, Somalis are the pick me’s of black girl kpop.

What is this trash, he’s ugly, predator, fake rapper, UGLY af, some more ugly, old, and a low life.

81B2192E-F436-4A56-8F10-CD7B84D48874.png

Look what she says and he replies with “haye” which means “okay” in Somali

Why she teaching this lowlife somali, so know won nation? I can’t with this embarrassment, my ancestors are shaking in their graves.

External Content
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    [\media]

Edit: I have no decided to ship myself over to Jeju-do to stay with my grandparents because I can no longer live in Seoul knowing she loves here with him. Currently almost 4 o’clock, I’ll be taking the first flight @5.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!