Rapper DMX is on life support and in a “vegetative state”

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

</3

• ....................Dude his foster care stories and survival made me strive to not make the mistakes my family and guys like him make at first, and was one of the rappers that got me into the underground rap scene when I worked in it. :-( He also was super close to the singer Aaliyah who I am named after in my legal name NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :waterr::waterr::waterr::waterr::waterr::waterr::waterr::waterr::waterr:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Hatsune-Ning-x-2-Sig.png

• Before K-pop, I was heavily into hip hop. As a confused and sometimes angsty teenager, I listened to a whole lot of music from various hip-hop subgenres, so DMX naturally became one of those rappers I frequently listened to. There was no else like him stylistically.

Even if things aren't looking good, I hope he makes it through this somehow.

As do I, I really hope he does not reach the full brain dead state.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Hatsune-Ning-x-2-Sig.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!